Adam Gase hired to be the HC of the NYJ

jetskid007

1 hour ago, Sandwhich2 said:

LOL.  Adam Gase does have that Mad Scientist look to him.    I watched the press conference and some interviews on the Jets360 live twitter feed.   Christopher Johnson, Mike Maccagnan and Adam Gase are all saying the right things with regard to getting the Jets on the right track.   We'll see.

Edited by famousj

1 hour ago, mattmanz91 said:

Agreed. I kind of like that he admitted to being kind of hard ***, when asked about being a players coach. Basically said I wish I could say I was, but I have a certain way of doing things, if you don't like it, it is what it is. I think we need someone like that here. 

Good leaders (like Belichick) have systems.  There's a reason why the Pats have had success with almost any player they plug in.  They buy into the system.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

I'm fine with that. McVay and Nagy basically did the same thing. That's why McVay brought in Wade Phillips and Nagy had Fangio and now has Pagano. Even Andy Reid has a great DC in Bob Sutton. 

Lol Bob Sutton is horrible. He was horrible here and his defense in KC is horrible. I agree with the other points though. Just don’t get everyone started here with Sutton 

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

Lol Bob Sutton is horrible. He was horrible here and his defense in KC is horrible. I agree with the other points though. Just don’t get everyone started here with Sutton 

True, forgot about that lol. I'll just delete that part of my post.