jetskid007

Adam Gase hired to be the HC of the NYJ

Posted (edited)

Gase may be that hire that we picked on but ends up being a good move.  He put together a pretty talented coaching staff all together. Then he gets Maccagnan fired and gets us a pretty talented front office. The guy may know what hes doing? I mean he had nothing to work with in Miami and he did get them to the playoffs one year, which in Miami that is pretty impressive. It definitely feels weird having a HC that is about scoring points and attacking defenses. Maybe Gase getting to coach Darnold is what puts him back on the map as a offensive guru? Dude had Jay Cutler and Ryan Tannenglass, not much to go off of. 

Leveon Bell is like a weapon we have not had, or one that Gase has had. Gonna be interesting to see how he handles that. I think Darnold solidifies that hes a franchise QB this season and I have a weird feeling we may compete for the wild card spot.  Our defense could be real good, I am just worried that we are trash at CB making it hard. But we have multiple guys who are all pros or probowl caliber. 

This is the most excited I've been for a Jets season in a while. 

Edited by NYJets4716