Adam Gase hired to be the HC of the NYJ

jetskid007

On 1/13/2019 at 4:56 PM, BlaZeN37 said:

Apparently this guy is a big proponent of the wide 9.

Wide-9 was awful in Miami - could never play with a lead which probably hurt - then again, the Eagles won the SB last year using the wide-9 often enough.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:00 PM, jetskid007 said:

he is not media friendly whatsoever.

He's not - that doesn't mean much about how good of a coach he is, but his media disdain became apparent over time.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:54 PM, barnaby8787 said:

Apparently we called Tanny and got his endorsement of Gase. So our division rival gave us a positive endorsement. What’s wrong with our org?

wtf

On 1/14/2019 at 6:33 PM, Bobby816 said:

Does Gase blink? Or did he OD on aderayl 

u r adorable

23 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

OMG wake up Gase. Wake up man. Hurry. Now. 

Was awful in Miami - my $0.02

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

Curious to see who his OC is going to be. I feel like if it was going to be Loggains it would have happened already. Maybe he's thinking of switching it up. Also curious to see who winds up being OL coach. 

Quite frankly I don't really care who his OC is. He seems to be the one who will call the plays and all... so the OC is really just a title.

25 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

Curious to see who his OC is going to be. I feel like if it was going to be Loggains it would have happened already. Maybe he's thinking of switching it up. Also curious to see who winds up being OL coach. 

Miami could be holding things up. They likely want Brian Flores to decide if he wants to keep him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I have newfound respect for Adam Gase.

That man 100% dropped acid for his introductory press conference.

It's the only plausible explanation. His facial expressions were precisely what you'd see from someone tripping.

Adderall. Needs some PEDs to stay up and watch tape. 

Just now, jetskid007 said:

Adderall. Needs some PEDs to stay up and watch tape. 

That's not Adderall dude. That was another level. He was tripping. Adderall is teeth grinding focus with lots of quick twitches, but not constant rhythmic unease the way he was with his hands, and the rapid movements of his eyes. It that was Adderall, he'd be zoned in on the questioner.

I really like how focused and patient Gase seems to be in building his coaching staff. He was patient and waited for Gregg Williams. He could have easily moved on to the next guy. 

Dowell Loggains may not excite anyone, but that seems to be Gase's guy. He is waiting for him. I hope he gets him. Loggains seems to be a bright offensive coach. But he maybe one of those guys that's good Wed-Sat but not good on Sun calling plays.

Edited by SDotNova

47 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

That's not Adderall dude. That was another level. He was tripping. Adderall is teeth grinding focus with lots of quick twitches, but not constant rhythmic unease the way he was with his hands, and the rapid movements of his eyes. It that was Adderall, he'd be zoned in on the questioner.

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/status/1084891609190281216?s=21

not zoned in?