Jump to content
jetskid007

Adam Gase hired to be the HC of the NYJ

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

The backlash is incredible.

Surely the Jets have to be seeing this.

Whether the criticism is warranted or not, the Jets should not care. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think this hire is a game plan... a game plan to get us all ready for yet another awful FA period even though we have money and a poor draft like all of Maccs have pretty much been. Calm the expectation in early January. Not a bad philosophy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Whether the criticism is warranted or not, the Jets should not care. 

Prob should - the dumbest guys are those in the building, clearly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Gotta love hiring a division HC with a losing record with more talent than he has here

Eh, the talent is really debatable.  He had some talent when Jarvis was there.  Since then, the talent has been really mediocre.  Let's not forget, Tanny was running the show.

Edited by barnaby8787
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vance Joseph as DC doesn’t push the needle for me. Need to go for someone out of Gase’s inner circle. Either go for a guy like Gregg Williams or a fresh up and comer in Chris Hewitt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

 

I mean I don’t think your gonna push the pace with Tannehill, Moore, Cutler, and Oswieler as your QBs Buy I see the concern.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah idk. I'm confused. I didn't like Gase as a candidate. He's gonna be constantly at war with Jets media. This could be a disaster.

 

He's also supposedly an offensive genius so hopefully that part works out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Vance Joseph as DC doesn’t push the needle for me. Need to go for someone out of Gase’s inner circle. Either go for a guy like Gregg Williams or a fresh up and comer in Chris Hewitt.

Same.  I don't think Vance is a bad hire, but I think we can do better.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sandwhich2 said:

Yeah idk. I'm confused. I didn't like Gase as a candidate. He's gonna be constantly at war with Jets media. This could be a disaster.

 

He's also supposedly an offensive genius so hopefully that part works out.

An offensive genious that couldn’t get his offenses to finish in the top half of the league ever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...