Redskins Fantasy land

ripsean21

Snyder comes full circle and hires Greg Williams. He admits mistake for once in his life and he brings in Williams to get these talented young players to play with a chip and play together.

come the draft they draft Kyler Murray!!!!! This FO shows some stones and they bring in a young exciting player to give this team a talent who can give us another run. Imagine Murray in a zone read with Guice running through some open lanes into a secondary and safties looking with the fear of god with 29 running free at them and even AP running through those lanes. Then you have CT just running free because teams don’t have any gas because that 4 headed backfield. Murray will throw the ball up and JD can go get it. So your talking about maximizing a previous pick as well. This player is the wild card of the draft and I think he needs to develop but you let this kid come out and play to his strengths. This is the one player in this draft that I believe can turn a team around at that position and I think we have to be the team that makes this pick!!

it gives Snyder his sell for excitement it gives this fan base a chance at a nasty defense and it gives this offense a chance to really turn it up into something fans want to watch!!!! All that said it won’t happen but this kid can play!!!! If this staff had half a clue they would already be figuring out how to make sure they are the team selecting this guy come April!!!

Archived