Leisher's 2019 Mock draft 1-10-19, #300?

jleisher

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This is true. The Badger Guards are yucky. 

Biadasz is the only IOL on that Badgers line that I would touch. He's really good. Jonathan Taylor made them (the entire line) look way better than they are. David Edwards is legit though.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Biadasz is the only IOL on that Badgers line that I would touch. He's really good. Jonathan Taylor made them (the entire line) look way better than they are. David Edwards is legit though.

Edwards I think is a lot more raw than we're used to seeing from the Badgers lineman. That entire group was rough in terms of blitz pick-up. 

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Edwards I think is a lot more raw than we're used to seeing from the Badgers lineman. That entire group was rough in terms of blitz pick-up. 

Yeah, Edwards is definitely raw due to being a HS QB and not playing OL until he got to Wisco. His potential is through the roof tho. As for the blitz pick-up stuff, I'll give them a pass considering their offense was highly predictable all season and their QB play and coaches did them no favors in that regard.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yeah, Edwards is definitely raw due to being a HS QB and not playing OL until he got to Wisco. His potential is through the roof tho. As for the blitz pick-up stuff, I'll give them a pass considering their offense was highly predictable all season and their QB play and coaches did them no favors in that regard.

Lord aint that the truth

Archived