Horry Junkyard: Best Worst prospect ever

Ty21

With just two games left in the season, Horry Junkyard hunkered down and studied film for hours and formulated a new way to spin the ball so a defender couldn't catch it and only his receivers would have a chance at it. He knew there was no use in trying to adjust anything else or try to learn a defenses schemes so he set out to master his new idea. p4ipta8.jpg

The receiver almost caught it but the reverse spin was too much.

It worked pretty great too, but it had the opposite effect he wanted. It turned out his receivers couldn't catch it and his defenders could. He threw one completion and eleven interceptions so he knew in the finale he would need to do the opposite of everything he did and then he'd be golden. 

Sheboygan 44 Green Bay 0

Stats:

1 comp 38 att 41 yds 2% 0 td 11 int 5 sack

Now is the time to put his excellent plan into action. The perfect spin and who better to try it against than 1-5 Cudahy, who probably wouldn't be able to win even without the serious advantage Green Bay has. 

Horry started the game with a brilliant 55 yard pass just as he got smashed (but not that kind of smashed you sicko) by a lineman but followed it with an interception  on the next play. Scouts excused it by saying the red zone is tough for a young impressionable qb. 

Horry had probably his best game of the year throwing for two touchdowns, which would've been more than enough to win the game if not for the five times he got sacked in his end zone for a safety. 

Cudahy 16 Green Bay 14

Stats:

8 comp 29 att 231 yds 2 tds 12 int

i guess the gif won't upload ?

• 2 weeks later...

I gave up on this because I couldn't really figure out what I wanted to do with this character or his personality or anything. I'm better at doing RTG playthroughs on here about idiots and Horry was goofy but not an idiot. I miiiiiiight start a new dynasty in NCAA 14 sometime and do a playthrough thread on here. If I do, not sure if it'll be serious or jokey or if I should do both

On 9/15/2017 at 8:04 AM, rob_shadows said:

Wait so you got people emotionally invested in your character and then just decided to leave them hanging waiting for more only to find out it may never come? Who do you think you are George R.R Martin?!?!?!:P

Lmao sorry I'll get back to it then 

-Signing Day-

At signing day, coaches from all over the nation sat at booths with their hands crossed awaiting new commits. 

Horry Junkyard made the rounds, ignoring Eastern Michigan, Western Michigan, and Louisiana Tech, all of whom had offered a scholarship. He had stars in his eyes and big ambitions. He went straight to a booth to talk to americas least favorite coot. 

Horry: "Hi I was wondering if I could walk on to your program? I have a lot to offer. Chess grand champion in my household against my mother."

Nick Saban: "There's no ******* way you will ever make this team. You are so terrible I don't even want you at Bama even if you're not on the damn team. "

Horry: "You got me all wrong. I have a lot to offer.."

Saban: "I usually don't even acknowledge one star prospects like yourself. It's a waste of my time. Move along kid. This was the greatest moment of your life, you've peaked."

Horry: "alright."

Next Horry went somewhere closer to home. 

Horry: "coach?"

Brian Kelly looked around but couldn't see the 5'5" Horry over his 5'6" table. 

Horry: "Down here"

Kelly looked down and instantly rolled his eyes. 

Kelly: "Not taking on any Rudy cases anymore. Not interested."

Horry: "I have a cannon for an arm and I'm smart like a whip."

Kelly: "Sorry kid we only accept quarterbacks built like runningbacks with terrible arms. Your inability to read a defense is tempting though. Sorry."

Horry Junkyard, all but completely defeated, settled back to the joke college section and said screw it and tossed a Louisiana Tech hat on his head. 

Horry: "First string, b*tches. Checkmate"

Louisiana Tech vs NC State

Horry started the game out by getting sacked and then sacked again in the end zone for a safety. Lousiana Tech's head coach jumped up and down in excitement, as it was the best quarterback play his school had ever seen. 

The next drive started with a nice 8 yard run by the runningback, Dixon. But then Horry happened, rushing for -3 yards and then getting sacked for a loss of 9. 

Horry wasted no time on the next drive, showing off his inexplicable arm strength on a deep interception. The corner that intercepted it lost a few yards after catching it, so all in all, not a bad play. 

Horry threw a wobbler out of bounds on another drive and got smashed, which injured him for a  few plays. The backup qb drove down the field and Horry came back for 1st and goal. He then threw an interception but it's alright because the other team still has 80 yards to go now and that's just kinda unlikely. 

After the game, Horry Junkyard was lauded for his effort, throwing just 10 interceptions on 18 attempts. A commentator even had this to say: "Every once in a while a kid comes around that completely changes the game. This kid has created a new football position. He is essentially a throwing punter, able to pin teams back further than they would've been if the offense had only gotten a turnover on downs instead."

NC State 42 LTU 0

stats-

1 comp 18 att 11 yards 0 TD 10 int 5% comp 11 long 5 sacks

7 rushes -55 yards -7.8 ypc 0 TD 10 lg

emECIc4.jpg

welcome to college football, horry 

Well that was obnoxious and monotonous. Horry Junkyard lost the starting job and had to go through six weeks of hell in practice just to get it back. Tyty may have to adjust his strategy somehow to keep Mr Junkyard on the field. 

Game results in which Horry was an elite field goal holder:

W LTU 28 FCS SE 21

L Tulane 28 LTU 25

W LTU 40 Kansas 28

W LTU 35 Army 17

Horry Junkyard found himself under immense stress trying to get his starting job back for a few weeks and to cope with the stress, he ate nachos on the sideline nonstop for days at a time. By the time he came back, he found he had gained the "freshman 15."

Up against Utep, Horry started pretty goodly by not being responsible at all for the failed drive with three handoffs then only went for 9 total yards. 

Just before half, Horry scrambled for 17 yards somehow, which will surely be the closest he will ever come to going all the way with anyone or anything. 

Lousiana tech definitely showed improvement with Horry back in the lineup as he decreased his per game interception total from 10 to 9. Going from double digits to single is a huge deal. 

UTEP 48 LTU 0

stats-

4 comp 17 att 58 yards 0 TD 9 INT 23% 21 lg 1 sack

4 rushes 20 yards (#420blazeit) 0 TD 17 lg

tkeL78x.jpg

look at this fat Hor gettin smashed

Archived