Biggs: Donatell Interviewed, Pagano Interest

WindyCity

15 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

And we lose another one. Donatell goes to Denver, as expected. 

I'm okay with Pagano but losing Fangio, Donatell, Anderson and Staley is nothing to scoff at.

Two out of the four we made the decision on so that softens the blow...I think we will replace them well.  

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Two out of the four we made the decision on so that softens the blow...I think we will replace them well.  

I hope so. I really hope this meant opening up a spot for Reed. 

It just sucks watching teams pillage our staff like this after we finally made some noise.

12 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I hope so. I really hope this meant opening up a spot for Reed. 

It just sucks watching teams pillage our staff like this after we finally made some noise.

Well we ostensibly let Donatell go for a promotion and Pires we didn't decide to retain. Staley I don't know if we wanted to keep around or not, but I still do think Pagano has people in mind that he pitched to Nagy.

3 minutes ago, G08 said:

Well we ostensibly let Donatell go for a promotion and Pires we didn't decide to retain. Staley I don't know if we wanted to keep around or not, but I still do think Pagano has people in mind that he pitched to Nagy.

Yeah it just sucks watching it all unfold in the way that it has as a whole. But yeah, I can take solace in the fact Pagano is an experience coach who has been around more than once adn is well respected league wide and so he has influence. 

11 hours ago, dafreak said:

I think our D will be better overall. Perhaps not as many turnovers but the D will be better. Book it!

I'm actually excited.  I think Pagano will add some uniqueness and unpredictability to the defense, which is sorely needed.  Teams need to be constantly evolving in order to achieve success.  I think this will only make it tougher on our opponents as they won't be able to solely go off defensive tape from the past 4 years under Fangio.

Archived