GDT [Divisional Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

canadaluvsdallas

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Rams fans are so desperate to find a way they have an edge, they are actually using our game against the Seahawks in like week 3 as a reason. Its quiet pathetic. 

Blood in the water boys. 

Blood-in-the-water-100x100.jpg

Some Rams fans are, just as some Cowboys fans are hammering us for our loss to the Bears and glossing over your more recent shutout at the hands of the Colts. Both road games and both playoff teams but only one seems to be indicative of what will happen tomorrow. 

I think it’s going to be a tough close game and can’t wait for tomorrow night.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im like a dog. I only run when someone throws a ball (sports). 

I do lift though. 

I'm going to start lifting soon. Use to be swoll af mate. But recently had a car accident.. Messed up a disk on my back. :( 

There is nothing worse than back pain.

I really can’t wait for this game there is so much to be hyped about can’t be too confident but man we have so many weapons. Hopefully we come out ready and on fire.   

Prev results really not much help but I think we as fans can be hyped by looking at the two Seattle games and see how much better our OL played    This game also just might come down to how well our secondary plays versus their LB.    can they stop Zeke / keep Dak contained Can we stop the pass and contain their TE

19 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I'm in pretty good shape and all I do is lift. No running or dieting.

I would rather workout harder than start watching what I eat or checking the nutrition label on whiskey 

The nutrition label on my bourbon is great it just goes to hell with ice cubes.

44 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I'm in pretty good shape and all I do is lift. No running or dieting.

I would rather workout harder than start watching what I eat or checking the nutrition label on whiskey 

Hard liquors are actually Keto friendly. Believe it or not, they speed up the process of the diet. You just cant have any of the flavored stuff (Fireball, 99 bananas, etc). You have to stick to straight burbon/vodka/rum/whatever. As a mixer there are plenty of 0 calorie options, my go to is coke zero. 

Get a nice glow on during the Colts / Chiefs game, hit the Canadian Club hard during the Boys *** whooping of the Rams. Worst case scenario I’m drunk enough to run through my 65” TV and live as a viral idiot cowboy fan for the rest of my life on YouTube. 

Cant explain how jacked up I am for this game. Really wish I was flying down to LA.

Ive begun my pregame ritual of getting absolutely hammered the day before. Today's beer of choice is the thimble island "govenment shutdown series" goldem stout. 9% abv. Once more into the breech, dear friends. Been drinking since 1230 EST. 

In all seriousness, I'll be the Cowboys fan who predicts the loss. I think we probably overachieved this year. Witten retires, we inexplicably cut our franchises all time best WR, our QB/OC combination has to be bottom 10 in the league aside from maybe 2 games this year.  SL and Dak mesh like oil and water. Along with an OL who regressed from best to slightly above average. 

Even with the addition of Cooper midseason, and the fire power he brought, can we really say we won all these games because of our offense? 23 points was the most ever scored against us during our win streak. We held Matt Ryan, Julio, Drew Brees, Kamara, and M.Thomas to a combined 29 points.

No, our offense is no longer hopeless now that we have Cooper, and I am a huge fan of Ezekiel Elliott but it's our defense that has carried us.

On paper, we were supposed to struggle on offense. With the receiving departures and a rookie LG we didn't look stacked on offense, and that's the way it played out on the field as well.

The defense was a big surprise. Byron was switching positions which some thought would expose him more. We are starting Heath at safety again, we still didn't bring in a real 1T, and we just wasted our 1st round pick to sit on the bench behind Lee and Jaylon Smith who btw is unproven and overwhelmed. We are starting Crawford as our blindside edge rusher opposite Lawrence who we are about to lose, and RG will never see an NFL game.

Yes... things were looking grim from the start. Even 8 weeks into the season nothing much had changed that outlook. We were starting to look at our first round pick like it was our savior.... then Jerry traded it away.

And all was dark in forums.

It became hard to predict wins after that. I had already been burned earlier in the season predicting wins and getting the L.  I didn't think we would beat ATL in ATL. I didn't think we would beat the Saints. I didn't think we could beat Philly in Philly, and when we did I thought we would at least split with them, so I predicted us to lose to them at home. I also thought, without Zeke, Martin, and Tyron we would lose to a surging Giants in a meaningless game. Meanwhile I thought we'd beat the Texans in what was essentially a home game, and I thought we would be the Titans.

All in all I'm 6-10 on the year, so be happy that I predict the loss. I thought we would somehow squeak by against Seattle in a low scoring game so I'm 1-0 in the playoffs. But I just don't see us squeaking by the Rams. I talked about how we looked on paper coming into the season, well you know who looked like the paper champions? The Rams. Both offenses have been just what we thought they were on paper. Both defenses have been a bit of a surprise. The Cowboys surprisingly good, and the Rams surprisingly not elite despite what the depth chart says. 

I think the Cowboys defense keep the Rams honest, but in the end I think the better roster wins. There is a reason why we are underdogs here. I just don't trust SL and Dak to keep up. Rams find a way to score late and make the game look worse than what it was

31-16 Rams

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

In all seriousness, I'll be the Cowboys fan who predicts the loss. I think we probably overachieved this year. Witten retires, we inexplicably cut our franchises all time best WR, our QB/OC combination has to be bottom 10 in the league aside from maybe 2 games this year.  SL and Dak mesh like oil and water. Along with an OL who regressed from best to slightly above average. 

Even with the addition of Cooper midseason, and the fire power he brought, can we really say we won all these games because of our offense? 23 points was the most ever scored against us during our win streak. We held Matt Ryan, Julio, Drew Brees, Kamara, and M.Thomas to a combined 29 points.

No, our offense is no longer hopeless now that we have Cooper, and I am a huge fan of Ezekiel Elliott but it's our defense that has carried us.

On paper, we were supposed to struggle on offense. With the receiving departures and a rookie LG we didn't look stacked on offense, and that's the way it played out on the field as well.

The defense was a big surprise. Byron was switching positions which some thought would expose him more. We are starting Heath at safety again, we still didn't bring in a real 1T, and we just wasted our 1st round pick to sit on the bench behind Lee and Jaylon Smith who btw is unproven and overwhelmed. We are starting Crawford as our blindside edge rusher opposite Lawrence who we are about to lose, and RG will never see an NFL game.

Yes... things were looking grim from the start. Even 8 weeks into the season nothing much had changed that outlook. We were starting to look at our first round pick like it was our savior.... then Jerry traded it away.

It became hard to predict wins after that. I had already been burned earlier in the season predicting wins and getting the L.  I didn't think we would beat ATL in ATL. I didn't think we would beat the Saints. I didn't think we could beat Philly in Philly, and when we did I thought we would at least split with them, so I predicted us to lose to them at home. I also thought, without Zeke, Martin, and Tyron we would lose to a surging Giants in a meaningless game. Meanwhile I thought we'd beat the Texans in what was essentially a home game, and I thought we would be the Titans.

All in all I'm 6-10 on the year, so be happy that I predict the loss. I thought we would somehow squeak by against Seattle in a low scoring game so I'm 1-0 in the playoffs. But I just don't see us squeaking by the Rams. I talked about how we looked on paper coming into the season, well you know who looked like the paper champions? The Rams. Both offenses have been just what we thought they were on paper. Both defenses have been a bit of a surprise. The Cowboys surprisingly good, and the Rams surprisingly not elite despite what the depth chart says. 

I think the Cowboys defense keep the Rams honest, but in the end I think the better roster wins. There is a reason why we are underdogs here. I just don't trust SL and Dak to keep up. Rams find a way to score late and make the game look worse than what it was

31-16 Rams

Unless you're trying to do some reverse voodoo sh1t.

Stop being a big 'ol RICHARD.

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

31-16 Rams

As much as sober Ace agrees with this, I'm 7 deep st 9% and skipped lunch. Pounding beers. Not sure where I'm going woth this but screw the rams and their nerd fans with their high quality comuters running workd of Warcraft or whatever. The entirety of LA better get ready to suck some Dak

Archived