GDT [Divisional Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

canadaluvsdallas

13 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

As much as sober Ace agrees with this, I'm 7 deep st 9% and skipped lunch. Pounding beers. Not sure where I'm going woth this but screw the rams and their nerd fans with their high quality comuters running workd of Warcraft or whatever. The entirety of LA better get ready to suck some Dak

I think fortnite is the new it computer game 

It sure would be nice to have a healthy Dez opposite Amari right about now. People forget Dez and Dak balled out in the playoffs. A jump man like Dez would pair well with a route runner like Amari. We should have just offered him a pay cut, even though it kinda sounds like we don't need the space anymore 

Just now, DaBoys said:

It sure would be nice to have a healthy Dez opposite Amari right about now. People forget Dez and Dak balled out in the playoffs 

It's be nicer if my aunt had balls cause then she'd be my uncle and she could throw a football with me 16 years ago as a he

21 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

11a9cb1088ebd0052b822debffe4f2c9dc007209

I hate that goddamned dance. My kids do it everytime they are bored. Like, were waiting in a line to buy movie tickets? they bust out with that dance. In the middle of a lecture about cleaning their room? Bust out that dance. Super lame new song comes on? They bust out that dance, followed by me drop kicking them in the head and changing the station. 

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Everyone hated Dez cause all he could run was a fly route, and then that ends up being all we use Gallup for.

Real talk tho if we had dez we never would have traded for amari cause is fragile eggshell ego couldn't take it anyways and Gallup is hella cheap

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Everyone hated Dez cause all he could run was a fly route, and then that ends up being all we use Gallup for.

Thats because an 8 year vet was only able to run the routes as good as a rookie that started the depth chart out at 5th. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I hate that goddamned dance. My kids do it everytime they are bored. Like, were waiting in a line to buy movie tickets? they bust out with that dance. In the middle of a lecture about cleaning their room? Bust out that dance. Super lame new song comes on? They bust out that dance, followed by me drop kicking them in the head and changing the station. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11760178

While I agree the D really set the tone for the season and was a huge part of all our wins I do feel our O is better then most expect.  Yes we have struggled turning our offensive success is a lot of games into points but don’t discount the value of some of those drives that end up with FG.  Our Dnis helped a lot by who much time our O eats off the clock running the ball and using the short passing game that gets firsts downs but not a lot big plays. I think a key part of the Seattle win and this upcoming game is TOP we had almost a 3-3 edge against Seattle and need to duplicate that against the Rams the less they are on the field the fresher our D is and the better they play

Just now, quiller said:

While I agree the D really set the tone for the season and was a huge part of all our wins I do feel our O is better then most expect.  Yes we have struggled turning our offensive success is a lot of games into points but don’t discount the value of some of those drives that end up with FG.  Our Dnis helped a lot by who much time our O eats off the clock running the ball and using the short passing game that gets firsts downs but not a lot big plays. I think a key part of the Seattle win and this upcoming game is TOP we had almost a 3-3 edge against Seattle and need to duplicate that against the Rams the less they are on the field the fresher our D is and the better they play

As much poop as DaBoys wants to spew, post Cooper our offense was actually top 10 in the NFL in PPD. Our volume was low, because the amount of drives we had were also low. 

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

I get with where you're trying to go. But you have to be careful with that line of thinking.

Being forced to kick FG's will or can lose you a game very quickly.

Archived