GDT [Divisional Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

canadaluvsdallas

512c94d5f7b1f6061404ae87823e0b6e_crop_ex

We did our job to shut down the leagues #1 rushing attack last week with their playoff veteran QB & HC in the Seattle Seahawks. They have been known to turn things up in the playoffs & Russell Wilson is known for his comebacks. Neither happened, as we matched their hustle & completely neutralized their offense in meaningful situations. It's time for us to fine tune our offense & defense even more for what might be our biggest battle yet of the season in the divisional round of the playoffs against the Los Angeles Rams.

Things to think about right now

• Jaylon Smith & LVE need to play out of their minds to neutralize Gurley. 
  • Connor Williams or XSF? Something to keep an eye on with Donald & Suh on the other side.
  • Who will be our receiving option with Hurns out? It's easy to say Lenoir but maybe Schultz or Gathers will need to play a bigger part.
  • Biggest game we have had in years & our biggest stars can make a name for themselves in the league in this game. Zeke I'm looking at you. 
  • LA Rams are a big Gorilla filled with FA assets on both sides of the ball. What did Jimmy Johnson say when we have to face a big Gorilla? You punch them in the mouth with everything you got. I'll say I don't think there is a single team in the NFL that outwork us on both sides of the ball. We will need that.
  • Write your history, Dak Prescott. Doing us so proud. I never put you away , because all I needed from you was to prove your worth.
  • Thanks for waiting on my greens hahaha. And yes, a hot-dog can be a sandwich fellas. Spice up your life! & Keep that shirt!

p.s.

RAM (pronounced ramm) is an acronym for random access memory, a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly; that is, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes. RAM is found in servers, PCs, tablets, smartphones and other devices, such as printers.

Cowboys versus a bunch of nerd computer parts I'm gaining confidence 

2 hours ago, cowboyfanin2890 said:

Dak proved doubters wrong last week(me included) so I am sure we will see more from him this week, but I think Zeke steals the show on O this week going for 150 on the ground. I also think our D shows up even though I think the score will be;

Cowboys 33

Rams 31

Dak had some clutch runs no doubt. I wish we were a little more efficient through the air still. I think Daks best two games this season are still Philly game 2 and week 17 against the Giants. 

I thought Zeke pretty much stole the show against the Seahawks with his 170 total yards. Our leading rusher and 2nd leading receiver. But yes Dak the bulldog Prescott was clutch and a grown *** man there at the end

Archived