GDT [Divisional Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

canadaluvsdallas

6 dropped passes?

Thanks a lot talented WR crew. 

Gdamn you DaBoys. Literally 100% of what you spouted this year was wrong. WRs trash.. OL trash. Hell Zeke is trash if you dont put him behind a top 10 run blocking unit. I hate everything.. 

our D it seemed just never got in position to make plays I mean most of there big runs the RB went ten fifteen plus untouched especially when they ran the misderction counter to the left or the sweep toss to Gurley to the left 

frankly I would love to be on the after film study to see how our LB and safety’s seemed to never be in position   It wasn’t like they were missing tackles there was just no one there

Goff and McVay = offensive terror. Goff def. taking the next progression to be a great QB. 

Our D lost the battle up front. Once that happen I believe our LBs panic. It was odd seeing Lee out there and Vand benched. Either way their OLine manhandled our DLine. 

These type of games really depress me as we never really made Goff do anything difficult it was all to easy for him zero pressure  all his throws were simple to mostly wide open recievers  Sure he had some good throws in there and really didn’t make any terrible throws though he missed his share of passes And we should have had an interception.  Even the game endibg scramble  was way too easy.  

On O there was plays to be made that we just didn’t.  When it became clear our D was not getting any stops and they were clamped down in Zeke we needed to open the passing game more I mean all game when we tried to throw it past the sticks we had open guys.   Sure late when they went in prevent mode that dries up but before they couldn’t cover us down field and it seemed we were reluctant to open it up.   I don’t know if it was shock that are D was getting gassed or just stubbornness but those four drives after we scored were the turning point in my mind

2 hours ago, atran35 said:

Goff and McVay = offensive terror. Goff def. taking the next progression to be a great QB. 

Our D lost the battle up front. Once that happen I believe our LBs panic. It was odd seeing Lee out there and Vand benched. Either way their OLine manhandled our DLine. 

I have nothing against Goff he may very well be the next generation. But he had just as many bad throws as Dak. A few with no pressure and a few with pressure.

Last night had more to do with both sides of the trenches.

10 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I have nothing against Goff he may very well be the next generation. But he had just as many bad those as Dak. A few with no pressure and a few with pressure.

Last night had more to do with both sides of the trenches.

That was my take as well 

12 hours ago, atran35 said:

Really? I didn't think we would even make the playoffs during the season. 

With a bunch of contracts coming up this FA I doubt we can field a team anywhere near talented in the coming years. Guess we will see.

This doesn't feel like one of those years where I feel like so we can build on the team next year and make a run. It essentially was our year to do something.

Especially with our boogeyman out the playoffs (aaron rodgers).

9 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

With a bunch of contracts coming up this FA I doubt we can field a team anywhere near talented in the coming years. Guess we will see.

This doesn't feel like one of those years where I feel like so we can build on the team next year and make a run. It essentially was our year to do something.

How can we have the 3rd youngest team but yet have FA screw us. I seems to me those two variables are very incompatible with each other.

This is your fault anyway for delaying the GDT>

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I blame DaBoys. He touted defense and running game as how we would win and both were complete failures. Its his fault. 

Image result for matthew mcconaughey laughing gif

Image result for matthew mcconaughey laughing gif

Zekes 2 games against the rams, 41 Carries, 132 yards and 3.2 YPC

Todd, 6.2 YPC,  236 yards

While Dallas having the best Defense twice.. And dallas having home field Twice. 

There ain't debate who shows up/better/bigger/faster.

6 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

We will be ok, we have like what, 79 mil in cap space right now?? Granted all of our players won’t be returning. I’d say LP 😢, Bease, Irving, Rod Smith, Austin and Swaim are all gone, won’t be resigned. 

4 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I'd be surprised and honestly disappointed if Beez is resigned.

Coop can play the slot. Gallup looks like a player.having Beasley on the field limits what we can do with Coop since Beasley really cant play on the outside.

Archived