GDT [Divisional Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

canadaluvsdallas

Y'all ladies waited till today to make it lol? Supersticios much..

COWBOYS NATION STAND THE HELL UP..

RING THOSE COWBOYS, WEAR YOUR LEATHER CHAPS. I WANNA HEAR THOSE SPURS CLING.. THROW YOUR HATS IN THE AIR.

BUMP THAT LUKE BRYANT ON THE WAY TO THE GAME. THROW THOSE STEAKS INTO THE GRILL.. DOUSE IT IN A1 SAUCE. DRINK YOUR 

LADIES WHISKEY. TOAST MY GUYS.. COWBOYS NATION STAND THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL UP. 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

THROW THOSE STEAKS INTO THE GRILL.. DOUSE IT IN A1 SAUCE

Bro, we know how to cook steaks in Texas. And its not "extra well done and doused in A1". As I told you in that thread, we consider the way to eat steak as beef jerky. 

spin_prod_ec_766036701?hei=333&wid=333&o

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Listen, @El ramster, our thread-maker is Canadian. He's a little odd in his thread-making ways, but he's a battle-tested GDT commander.

OH CANADA!

Im on a diet, but Crown Royal is going to be my choice this weekend. They are even selling ones that come in a Cowboys bag instead of the normal purple one. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Bro, we know how to cook steaks in Texas. And its not "extra well done and doused in A1". As I told you in that thread, we consider the way to eat steak as beef jerky. 

spin_prod_ec_766036701?hei=333&wid=333&o

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww.

Image result for Slap on the butt gif

That sauce is the juice of the gods. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ive had it before. Wont be the choice this week, that one has carbs. Normal CR doesnt. 

Why is that a thing for you? Everything is dallas is a little hella heavy. It's winter season. 

Live a little. Do you mix it, Chaser it or straight? I only enjoy henny straight.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im on a diet, but Crown Royal is going to be my choice this weekend. They are even selling ones that come in a Cowboys bag instead of the normal purple one. 

This is why I wish I lived in Texas...

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Why is that a thing for you? Everything is dallas is a little hella heavy. It's winter season. 

Live a little. Do you mix it, Chaser it or straight? I only enjoy henny straight.

Keto homie. I started it back up last week and am already down 7#s. I did it in the Spring and lost like 25#s in 2 months with very very minor working out. 

Archived