Possible Trade Options for Brown

VigilantZombie

I understand there was already more than once read on this topic but I took the time to go through every team look at every team's draft picks and players on the roster and come up with what I feel is a realistic trade for every single team in the NFL. Now I'm not saying that every single team in the NFL needs a wide receiver I'm just saying I created I thought process for a trade for every team but not every team would actually want Antonio Brown because not every team actually needs Antonio Brown.

I didnt put an explanation for each trade, but if you'd like me to explain my thoughts on any just say so.

I hope you at least appreciate the effort, 3 windows, flipping back and forth, it took forever lol

Arizona Cardinals

AB for #33, ILB Hasaan Reddick, CB David Amerson

Atlanta Falcons

AB & 178 for WR Calvin Ridley, #45, #147

-- the logic I have here which isn't a lot is that Calvin Ridley had a couple of big games showed some potential but it don't think that Atlanta got quite what they wanted out of him in his rookie season they might look to upgrade and completely compliment Julio Jones immediately Julio of the guy that is said publicly he doesn't care about touchdowns he cares about winning it's a personality a b might be able to sit with so we come a wide receiver in return that we can build along with Juju and get to Quality picks out of it.

Baltimore Ravens

AB for CB Tavon Young, OLB Matt Judon, #85

Buffalo Bills

AB & 178 for DE/OLB Shaq Lawson, #40, #74, #136

Carolina Panthers

AB for CB James Bradberry, #16, #108

Chicago Bears

AB for OLB Leonard Floyd, #87, #151

-- this is another one that's probably very unrealistic because the Chicago Bears have traded a lot of their pics in a trade involving Anthony Miller and a trade involving Khalil Mack.

Cincinnati Bengals

AB for OLB Carl Lawson, #42, #138

Cleveland Browns

AB for ILB Christian Kirksey (or RB Duke Johnson), 49, 92, 156

- so my logic here is first of all the Browns are stacked with draft picks they can afford to let go of some and for a guy like Antonio Brown I completely believe they would. Christian Kirksey I think had some expendability on their roster because linebacker is an area where they're relatively deep. But they could go the other route since they drafted Nick Chubb who looks like he has a ton of ability and potential and get rid of Duke Johnson who we could use as a primary backup to James Conner. Then as a result we also get a second third, and 5th round pick but those are areas where the Cleveland Browns have multiple picks. I don't think it's realistic to think we even Trade A B to the AFC North but for the sake of what I'm doing here I think this is the most logical possibility for this team.

Dallas Cowboys

AB for ILB Sean Lee, CB Anthony Brown, #58

Denver Broncos 

AB for Todd Davis, #41, #118

Detroit Lions

AB for CB Nevin Lawson, #43, #88

- if the Detroit Lions were a player in the game Nevin Lawson makes the most sense because he is a guy where they could cut a ton of money and only take a small cap hit the contact would be five million dollars but they would only take one and a quarter million in a hit. I don't think they're going to part with the number 8 overall pick but they could easily recoup the corner position if they wanted to at number eight or go into free agency and get one and have the money to do so.

Green Bay Packers

AB for CB Tramon Williams, #32(Saints 1st), #44

Houston Texans

AB for WR Will Fuller, #54, #55

Indianapolis Colts

AB for #26, #34, #89

Jacksonville Jaguars

AB, #178 for OLB Myles Jack, #38, #69, #93

Kansas City Chiefs

AB for #30, #61, #62

- This is a team I think could be so close to a SB they may be willing to go all in for a guy they think could get them there.

LA Chargers

AB for ILB Jatavis Brown, #60, #91

LA Rams

AB for CB Aquib Talib, #30

Miami Dolphins

AB for WR Devante Parker, OLB Kiko Alonzo, #40, #78

Minnesota Vikings

AB for CB Mackenzie Alexander, #18

New England Patriots

AB for #56, #63, #73

New Orleans Saints

AB for CB Patrick Robinson, #32

New York Giants

AB for OLB Kareem Martin, #37

New York Jets

AB for ILB Darron Lee, Isaiah Crowell, #68, #98

Oakland Raiders

AB for #27, CB Gareon Conley, FS Karl Joseph

-- More guys drafted by the previous regine, one that's been prone to injury, and their extra 1st for a game changer.

Philadelphia Eagles

AB for WR Nelson Agholor, #53, #57

SF 49ers

AB for #36, #67

Seattle Seahawks

AB for #21, #84, 2020 3rd

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

AB for DE/OLB Noah Spence, #39, #70

Tennessee Titans

AB for S Jonathan Cyprien, ILB Wesley Woodyard, #114

Washington Redskins

AB for #15, #76, 2020 4th

5 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

If AB to the Falcons were to happen, I would probably put all my money on Matt Ryan being MVP.

as well as julio missing more time because they could afford to let him rest and heal while AB racks up his stats in the confines of new dome stadium . 

I have to laugh at all the player from the 49’ers and some other teams “flirting” with AB on twitter and then the media making a big deal out of it.  He has no leverage on where he gets traded.  No say what so ever unless there a clause in his contract we don’t know about.

I actually almost suggested Tremaine Edmunds from Buffalo.

I mean I definitely think that like I did my best to kind of Target needs and try to make sense of the pics that we would get and not make it good like we were completely raping a team of their draft picks. So I completely respect those who say that most of the trades they wouldn't want anything to do with I mean I literally used spotrac for the salary caps and I didn't really Target anybody who I thought had a really icap number in most cases some of them are kind of high but like the guys that had 12 13 14 million I didn't go after those guys who needs trades because I don't think that's something that's it Steelers are going to actually do. But if someone or anyone wants to kind of use what I did here as an idea and bounce stocks and trades with teams that they think might be realistic or might happen I'm all for like I said I know there was a couple of other threats but I think in some ways those threats kind of got counterproductive and we weren't really talking specific trade possibilities so that's what I tried to do to you but anyway I appreciate everybody's responses

2 hours ago, 3rivers said:

as well as julio missing more time because they could afford to let him rest and heal while AB racks up his stats in the confines of new dome stadium . 

The biggest thing for me with the Falcons is Julio Jones could care less and has said as much about how many touchdowns he gets. So to me that's probably the best place for Antonio Brown to end up or what relatively speaking the best type of place because he can go there and be the spotlight Julio Jones isn't going to give a crap as long as they're condemning for the Super Bowl I mean it doesn't really get any better than that for Brown I think.

No on the flip side they just drafted wide receiver in the first round and have Mohamed Sanu so I'm not sure it's really realistic that they add a wide receiver in such manner but I mean hey it comes down to how bad it seemed like that one's to win a Superbowl

Archived