Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WindyCity

Cody Parkey on the Today Show

Recommended Posts

What a loser.

One of the ladies named him the "Most Honorable Player".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope his "MHP" trophy is a field goal post with the uprights bent to hell from all the shanked kicks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want Cody back but not because of this.  I don't see what he did wrong here and not sure why people are making such a big fuss about it over the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was embarrassing. It's the feel sorry for me parade. He said his teammates have his back...guessing not anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

That was embarrassing. It's the feel sorry for me parade. He said his teammates have his back...guessing not anymore. 

Why wouldn't they still though?  He didn't throw anyone under the bus and took full responsibility.  You guys are too harsh sometimes man lol.  The guy is still human after all and seems like a legit good guy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Why wouldn't they still though?  He didn't throw anyone under the bus and took full responsibility.  You guys are too harsh sometimes man lol.  The guy is still human after all and seems like a legit good guy.

 

Why even do this? No way the Bears approved it and it looks like a sympathy grab. Do what Mack did. Say little and go back out there next year. 

Edited by GOGRIESE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

Why even do this? No way the Bears approved it and it looks like a sympathy grab. Do what Mack did. Say little and go back out there next year. 

I don't know what his motive was. Could be money, could be to rehab his image by facing the public, who knows? Everyone is different but I'm certainly not insulted and all up in arms over it like other Bears fans are.  It's really not a big deal.  He probably won't be back anyway regardless of this or not.

Edited by topwop1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patrick Mannelly was on the radio and he was like "What the hell is this kid doing"? He's like "I guarantee you there's a team group chat going on right now about this and it isn't good.

 

**** Cody Parkey. Seriously. Just go away and you can say it's because Jesus willed it so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y’all need to get over yourselves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I don't know what his motive was. Could be money, could be to rehab his image by facing the public, who knows? Everyone is different but I'm certainly not insulted and all up in arms over it like other Bears fans are.  It's really not a big deal.  He probably won't be back anyway regardless of this or not.

I'm not insulted. But it's only been 5 days since the loss....maybe wait a while or do nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

I don't want Cody back but not because of this.  I don't see what he did wrong here and not sure why people are making such a big fuss about it over the internet.

Because it's the internet where people like to look for drama wherever they can find it.

I was listening to the show this morning when it was aired and the interview was filled with nothing. It practically wasn't even an interview and not much was said about anything. 

They talked about the missed kick and he said I didn't know it was tipped, the kick felt good, when it hit the upright the first time I thought it was going in for sure. They all laughed a litle and that was about it. The same old stuff we have heard.

After  the Cody interveiw was over I switched back to Mully and a guest was on the phone (forgot who) and was asked about it but he hadn't heard it yet (I guess the actual live interview took place an hour before it was played "live" in Chicago time). And so they were explaining it and like Haugh said, what's her name didn't even ask him about the other misses throughout the season or the other 5 that went off the upright.

It was a dull interview with no substance whatsoever so I don't know what everyone is so upset about. I didn't  know this was even thing until I just saw this thread.

Edited by JustAnotherFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

I'm not insulted. But it's only been 5 days since the loss....maybe wait a while or do nothing. 

No one died bro.  It's a football game.  Get over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

No one died bro.  It's a football game.  Get over it.

I'm completely fine. I just wish I could be a fly on the wall in Pace's office when he saw this happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

I'm completely fine. I just wish I could be a fly on the wall in Pace's office when he saw this happening. 

Buzz from the beat guys is that they did not set it up, approve of it, and are a little pissed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 100% guarantee that his team mates supported him publicly, but are done with him privately.

You have no idea how pissed guys get when they break their bones and tear up their knees and kickers miss kicks and blow huge games.

 

You think Mitch is happy? That was a huge moment for him and his narrative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×