49erurtaza

Cardinals to hire Vance Joseph as DC

I think they should've had Kingsbury call the plays on defense, terrible decision.

Not sure why they are going with Steve Sarkisian as OC he's trash, but he's not calling plays so it's whatever I guess.

Edited by 49erurtaza

I'm pretty skeptical that this coaching staff the Cardinals are assembling is going to be successful and do much of anything, but what do I know?

Just now, topwop1 said:

I'm pretty skeptical that this coaching staff the Cardinals are assembling is going to be successful and do much of anything, but what do I know?

Yeah I feel like they are hiring anyone willing to come who has NFL experience but maybe not the best fit.

Sark has been a disaster every place he has been. Maybe Vance can bounce back from his own disaster...

I was already laughing over the Kingsbury hire and this doesn't improve things, imo.

I actually pity Cards fans at this point.

Would’ve rather had McAdoo but the OC hire is kinda useless with KK calling the shots.

Vance will kill it with the talent he's inheriting on defense (plus what he's about to inherit in the draft).

3 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Vance will kill it with the talent he's inheriting on defense (plus what he's about to inherit in the draft).

Until they don't draft Bosa and take a OT at 1

Wasn't Joseph terrible his one year in Miami?

Hopefully getting more talent to work with makes a difference otherwise this could be a long year+ for the Cards.

42 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Wasn't Joseph terrible his one year in Miami?

Hasn't he been the DC for the Broncos the last two years? They have been pretty good.

In theory the Sark hire makes sense because Kliff said he wanted someone to help adapt his offense to the NFL. Sark has history at both levels, and while he sucked as a playcaller, he won't be doing that in Arizona. I like the Vance hire too tbh