Jets to hire Gregg Williams as DC

barnaby8787

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

Lee is a guy who could play "MLB" in the 4-1-6 and I'd expect to see Williamson play less in this scheme than he did in the last. Could also see Williamson at SLB. 

If its a passing situation absolutely. Lee still is well below average in the run game. 

5 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Lee is a guy who could play "MLB" in the 4-1-6 and I'd expect to see Williamson play less in this scheme than he did in the last. Could also see Williamson at SLB. 

I agree to an extent but I see more 4-2-5 with Adams as the moneybacker and Williamson/Lee at LB.

We really need two high level DE pass rushers and a slot CB to make this defense work.  It's not that hard of a switch.

Just now, Rockice_8 said:

I agree to an extent but I see more 4-2-5 with Adams as the moneybacker.

We really need two high level DE pass rushers and a slot CB to make this defense work.  It's not that hard of a switch.

I think we might have the slot on the roster. I REALLY want Darby and maybe even see if a team is willing to take Tru from us. IDC what he did in Williams defense years ago I think hes starting to really decline physically and we got burnt.

Just now, ekill08x said:

I think we might have the slot on the roster. I REALLY want Darby and maybe even see if a team is willing to take Tru from us. IDC what he did in Williams defense years ago I think hes starting to really decline physically and we got burnt.

Nickerson was not good last year.  Really can't count on him yet until he shows something.

There are a few solid slot CB's and I'd much rather play Jones outside then play Nickerson in the slot next year.  

Archived