Jets to hire Gregg Williams as DC

barnaby8787

37 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Tru played great when he got healthy. I really think that injury was the issue. Roberts is good depth tho, def keep him around.

I pray for the Jets sake you are right about Tru. I still don’t feel comfortable with out corners. I also don’t like hearing that Tru was not nearly as good as they thought. I personally want Darby badly. 

6 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I pray for the Jets sake you are right about Tru. I still don’t feel comfortable with out corners. I also don’t like hearing that Tru was not nearly as good as they thought. I personally want Darby badly. 

I might be wrong. I just remember that hit he took in the Detroit game week 1 and he struggled over the next few weeks until they shut him down. He came back and played well. Then the whole missing practice thing happened and he was disciplined for it. 

We really are stuck with him so I’m hoping going back to GW system is beneficial.

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I might be wrong. I just remember that hit he took in the Detroit game week 1 and he struggled over the next few weeks until they shut him down. He came back and played well. Then the whole missing practice thing happened and he was disciplined for it. 

We really are stuck with him so I’m hoping going back to GW system is beneficial.

Yeah we are stuck with him through next year I believe. WhateveR let’s hope more Gregg brings the best out of everyone!

4 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Vilma is a class above Lee.

Definitely. I made the comparison more because of their body composition. They are pretty much the same exact size. Lee has the same athletism and what made Vilma great was his speed. 

I’m not suggesting Lee can play at Vilma’s level. Moreso that he might be able to fill a similar role.

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

That hit he took week 1 after his int was rough.

Archived