Jets to hire Gregg Williams as DC

barnaby8787

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

He’s definitely just joking. If not you one of a handful of us would have made this thread too. The media made it seem fairly certain. You just broke the news here. 

I know he’s joking. Still not cool, lol. I’m one of the most seasoned site vets. 

40 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I have been very positive on the Gase front but I am really starting to worry about the staff that is going to be here. This roster needs all the help it can get. 

It’s definitely a concern. But I’m not going to get worked up until I see his staff. He made it clear that it’s his number 1 priority. We won’t have to wait too much longer. So let’s wait and see.

Gregg Williams has leverage. He is probably saying let me see what the Redskins will offer. Sounds like he is the hold up. 

5 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Great. Got our hopes up for nothing and we STILL don’t have coaches. But look on the bright side, Chris Johnson has a career in reading at funerals, when he learns how to read. 

Jets may eye for a several coaches that are under contract with other teams. Nothing they can do about it until SB is concluded. 

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:
Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter
FollowFollow @AdamSchefter
More

Jets finalizing deal with former Browns’ interim HC Gregg Williams to become their defensive coordinator, per source. Williams was the defensive coordinator the Jets were targeting no matter who their HC was; they got their man.

If I could Super like something

Archived