Dolphins expected to hire Patriots' Brian Flores as HC

RaidersAreOne

The dumbest thing about this online conversation around Flores: both of his parents are Honduran. :)

If he ends up being the hire, I’m coming in with a neutral attitude. Look at Frank Reich, look at Anthony Lynn. Successful coaches come from all over the place. Show me first, my opinion won’t be molded by fans on twitter and/or pundits who’ve never met Flores. 

36 minutes ago, Classic said:

Looks like to me Miami is tanking 2019 and purging all of the gase era dolphins. Build up their defense which is the more talented side anyways and have Caldwell run the offense. Not a great hire but has a chance to pan out in the future.

I think both sides are even talent-wise.

I like your avatar, btw. I've played religiously since 1997.

1 hour ago, freak_of_nature said:

I think both sides are even talent-wise.

I like your avatar, btw. I've played religiously since 1997.

Their defense has Minkah and X Howard and Reshad Jones. Looks more bright for the future if they can get pass rush. 

Thanks been playing Tekkan for years too, Jin has always been the best for me to win with.

On 1/11/2019 at 6:24 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Morons like that Clarence Hill Jr need to be kicked in the teeth. Just like that moron from The Undefeated that bashed the Browns for firing Hue Jackson.

42 minutes ago, Classic said:

Their defense has Minkah and X Howard and Reshad Jones. Looks more bright for the future if they can get pass rush. 

Thanks been playing Tekkan for years too, Jin has always been the best for me to win with.

Jones is 30yo+ and won't be here after the 2020 season, if not after the 2019 season. Half of me thinks they should just swallow all that dead money now and get it over now with if this is a rebuild with our higher price guys getting axed.

LEI

WU

LONG

12 hours ago, cddolphin said:

The dumbest thing about this online conversation around Flores: both of his parents are Honduran. :)

If he ends up being the hire, I’m coming in with a neutral attitude. Look at Frank Reich, look at Anthony Lynn. Successful coaches come from all over the place. Show me first, my opinion won’t be molded by fans on twitter and/or pundits who’ve never met Flores. 

At the same time... most of the time, baffling hires end up being horribad. I'm not coming in neutral just because there's the occasional coach who comes along who's the exception to the rule.

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Morons like that Clarence Hill Jr need to be kicked in the teeth. Just like that moron from The Undefeated that bashed the Browns for firing Hue Jackson.

On 1/11/2019 at 6:24 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Let's keep the discussion on this topic away from race. Clarence Hill Jr isn't in the NFL so we need not discuss him here, per Webby's wishes. Thanks.

Archived