Goldfish's 2 Rounds - Updated

goldfishwars

I'm totally down with White in the first.

In the second, I think we target an OT before an OG strictly off of positional value, but you could be spot on. Tobin could go BPA there and take a higher rated guard. 

If we went off the beaten path, I'd personally grab Ridley for the starting outside WR spot opposite Green with Boyd in the slot.  Ross can play sparingly in specific packages.  I hated that pick when they took him and nothing has changed my mind.  Ridley, on the other hand, seems like Michael Thomas 2.0.  Way underutilized in college due to an emphasis on the running game, but great when targeted.  

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nah it wasn’t but it was assumed since he didn’t announce with the rest of the Bama players but he had till Monday to decide and he just declared today.

Saivion Smith declared today.  Thompson hasn’t yet but has until Monday.  There are reports from “sources” that he’s “expected” to.  

For Denver, this is perfect scenario. However, I just can't see a scenario where Daniel Jones realistically falls to Round 2. I think someone will draft him in Round 1, even if it means trading back in to Round 1 just for the  extra year of control. 

not bad for the Falcons considering who was available to us in each round.  Im not the biggest Gary fan compared to other DT's/DE's in this draft but he is going to us about where people expect him to go so i can't complain about that.  It's a big need and fair value so it is a solid pick just based on that no matter what i think about the dude.

I personally still like both Clemson DT's more than him and would trade down for either of them if i had my choice xD

2nd round pick is a good fix as we now get a OG which is a big need for us so great job there.

Solid Vikings draft, however, I am not a huge fan of two OL in the first two rounds. Now Elflien is at C as well, so unless the C they are drafting in round two can play OG, I don't see them drafting a C. I'd prefer to see them grab a 2nd round DT or TE, or go with DT in round one and OL in two.

Archived