Bears to hire Chuck pagano as defensive coordinator

49erurtaza

Pagano hasn't been a good defensive coach in years, his one good year in Baltimore doesn't mean he's a great DC. (the colts best defense under him finished 9th in points allowed, the 2nd best being 19th)

Pagano is overrated and I don't see the bears being as good under him as Fangio.

9 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Pagano hasn't been a good defensive coach in years, his one good year in Baltimore doesn't mean he's a great DC. (the colts best defense under him finished 9th in points allowed, the 2nd best being 19th)

Pagano is overrated and I don't see the bears being as good under him as Fangio.

I don't think it matters they are super talented.

11 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I don't think it matters they are super talented.

It doesn't matter how talented your defense is if your coaching makes the simplest of mistakes, I'm not saying Pagano won't be solid but everyone saying this is a slam dunk clearly are ignoring his colts tenure. Sure the colts defenses were never particularly talented but were they ever well coached? I think the stats speak for themselves there.

12 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

What does that mean? How does that explain this:

15 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Doubt he last the 8 years before we see the Bears again.....:P

Do you mean playoff participation? There's a helluva lot of Packers on that list, in case you didn't notice. And to assume there is a certain time frame...

Never mind. More nonsense, I'm guessing. 

Just now, Heinz D. said:

What does that mean? How does that explain this:

Do you mean playoff participation? There's a helluva Packers on that list, in case you didn't notice. And to assume there is a certain time frame...

Never mind. More nonsense, I'm guessing. 

It was 8 years since you last won the division

Archived