Chuck Pagano Hired as DC

Madmike90

22 hours ago, G08 said:

Post the tweets!

I looked up the tweets.  Not worth reading.  

It was a media fight about whether Pagano would get a HC gig or not.   Dan said he wouldn't.  Ben said he was in consideration.  Dan said anyone saying Pagano would get a HC gig was his agent or a paid shill.  Started a little feud.  

They both claim twitter victory because Pagano didn't actually get hired as HC, but did get interviews.

Whole thing is/was stupid.  Both guys are not likable and say a lot of stupid stuff.  

Dakich definitely doesn't like or respect Pagano though.   A lot of Indiana fans don't like Pagano apparently.  

23 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I looked up the tweets.  Not worth reading.  

It was a media fight about whether Pagano would get a HC gig or not.   Dan said he wouldn't.  Ben said he was in consideration.  Dan said anyone saying Pagano would get a HC gig was his agent or a paid shill.  Started a little feud.  

They both claim twitter victory because Pagano didn't actually get hired as HC, but did get interviews.

Whole thing is/was stupid.  Both guys are not likable and say a lot of stupid stuff.  

Dakich definitely doesn't like or respect Pagano though.   A lot of Indiana fans don't like Pagano apparently.  

I like allbright, but he is a bit abrasive at times.

16 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Ted Monachino in as OLB coach and senior defensive assistant...excellent get given his experience.

I love this hire and also the Deshea Townsend one.  These guys bring SB winning experience to the table and Townsend is a former Alabama Crimson Tide who I think will mesh extremely well with Eddie Jackson.  He also coached Landon Collins the past year.

Archived