The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

52 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

oh Domey,

is James civ? are you trying to "front" as if you are saving a civ, when really you are cool with that person being lynched?

your vote was clearly several minutes late

You know there are timestamps, right?

It wasn’t several minutes late. Why push this idea?

Day 1:

The crowd was restless on this day and seemed to be scatterbrained on how to commence the day phase.

Looks like we better get this rolling!

Roll?

Scum!

How about we lynch an inactive?

Sanchez

Ted

Amac

How about we lynch James?

Or… We could pull sanchez’s name out of a hat?

But no, James.

James

James, anything to say for yourself, scum?

I LIKE BEER!

…Anything else?

IF YOU THOUGHT I AM MAD NOW, JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET ON THAT SUPREME COURT!

The surrounding people had heard enough.  They were tired of this belligerent, insidious, grotesque frat boy, his dystopian world view, and his proclivity for butt chugging.  The crowd closed in on James and began beating him like countless of people wish they could have only a few short months ago.  After a few minutes the crowd ceased and backed away to view their handywork.

James is dead.  He was Brett Kavanaugh, SwAg’s Self Control, Town-Aligned.

Oops.

Night 1:

A man, or at least what used to be a man, cloaked in all black casually strolled down the way as he carelessly observed his surroundings.  The occasional light from nearby houses or streetlamps was sufficient to illuminate the only portion of his body visible: his skeletal, snake-like face, adorned with a twisted smile – a smile of pure glee that only imminent violence could bring forward.

Before long, the man reached his destination.  He glided up the pathway to Xmad’s lavish mansion.  As he reached the entrance, he pointed his wand at his throat and spoke to Xmad.

Come out, Xmad, face me like a man.  If you do, I will reward you with a quick death.  If you do not, I will ensure that you suffer.

To the surprise of the speaker, the door immediately opened.  Xmad, shirtless, rode out of the doorway on a polar bear to face the speaker.

Yes, hello, snake person.  I see, you think I am one to be intimidated, yes?  Well, I am afraid you are mistaken.  I am the Russian Grimreaper, and it is you who will be dying.

Xmad pulled a small handgun from his back and pulled the trigger multiple times in quick succession, but only one bullet fired.  The other man laughed as he lazily flicked his wand and the bullets dematerialized. 

Avada Kedavra!

Before Xmad could register surprise, the surroundings were illuminated with a flash of green light, and Xmad fell lifelessly from his polar bear steed.

You are as insignificant to Lord Voldemort as all of the others.

Xmad is dead.  He was Vladimir Putin, SwAg’s Recklessness, Town-Aligned

A man stood as a single silhouette on the horizon as he stalked his target.  He observed his target returning for the night.  It was time.  The man approached Malfatron’s humble abode, while casting sweeping glances around the surrounding area.

The light spilling from Malfatron’s home illuminated the man’s figure, as the light gleamed off his shaved head, pointed face, and sleek black suit.  As the man approached the door, he withdrew lockpicking tools, but found them unnecessary as the door was unlocked.

So careless.

Another man, who was wearing a blood-red jersey, watched from the distance.

Man, I cannot believe it.  I cannot f*cking believe it.  NO ONE IS F*CKING LOYAL ANYMORE.  I CANNOT TRUST ANYONE!

The observer pulls out his gat and approached the house as well.

The first man entered the house, drawing a silverballer from his jacket pocket.  He made it through the living area when he heard the sound of running water.  The man slowly makes his way to the bathroom to find Malfatron in the shower.

The man fires three shots through the shower curtain, all of which strike Malfatron in the torso. 

Malfatron is dead.  He was Girls in Yoga Pants, SwAg’s Lust, Town-Aligned.

The man turns and makes his exit.  But turns to see an irate man standing behind him.

WHAT THE F*CK, MAN?  NONE Y’ALL LOYAL.  THIS F*CKING HO, SURE WASN’T LOYAL.  WHO DA F*CK ARE YOU?  I love you, by the way.

Puzzled, the man responds.

Names are for friends, so I do not need one.

The man then fires the remainder of his clip at the confronting individual, but his football-like reflexes spared him, and he fired back…but missed.

What happened next is uncertain, as it all happened so fast, but before the confronter knew it, the other man was gone.  He then approached Malfatron’s body and fired a few shots into her.

F*cking disloyal, b*tch.  GIVE THAT TO ODIN FOR ME, B*TCH.

BREAKING NEWS:  Fire rose from the bush, so intense that the flames burned the eyes. A voice could be heard coming from the bush, "Heed these words my child, go forth into the world and take thy vengeance out on all those who forsake me.  Only bring those with a true heart to my doorstep.

With 17 alive and voting, it is 9 to lynch!  Deadline: Sunday (1/20) at 9:00 p.m. EST.

If you did not receive a PM, and believe you should have, PM me immediately.

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Malfatron is dead.  He was Girls in Yoga Pants, SwAg’s Lust, Mafia-Aligned.

2 hours ago, The Orca said:
2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

you just moved MD4L from 2 to 3 votes.

are you trying to find an alternative lynch for james?

feels like you are annoyed that dome put your mafia buddy in the lead.

are you annoyed?

Not in the least. I was entertaining Dome and his vendetta vote. I was 96% going back to MD4L the whole time lol. 1% you (getting weird feelings about you) and 2% NS.

Since you do mention James. I don't like his lynch. Part of it, is I haven't seen anything from him that has deviated from recent games where he was civ and lynched D1. Other part, being he is becoming the new D1 cannon fodder and I personally dislike lynching the same person D1s without good evidence. 

If you want to vote him go for it. The case I think I have on MD4L is much stronger imo

On 1/18/2019 at 7:49 AM, Malfatron said:

i have a theory.

NS922 has a strong mafia role, but the catch is that swag give him a post that NS922 HAD TO POST which outted himself to us all.

this could be one of those postgame moments where its like "haha, he admitted his exact role and faction of the go, and NOBODY lynched him!"

would be a very clever role. notice, the font is red here.

watch for more posts like this start of day 2 if ns922 survives

On 1/18/2019 at 10:54 AM, The Orca said:

To build on this, what if he is an Other and has to kill that role. Swag makes him post that, so we have some info on who a character is...maybe though the color is NS' way of making himself look good if he is invested. He can say he is hunting a mafia...or am I way too far out there?

Also, you did point out the red text....interesting. Has a hint of you being mafia and knowing that role isn't mafia, but you want it out there for when NS dies and you push that it indeed is a mafia role 

I'm just spit balling here lol

Who ever did this was awesome.

I think we should look at NS, MD4L, and TK3 today. All are very suspect imo

I could go for a few people. Malf did attempt to control the thread but he also allowed an open forum for dialogue, perhaps bc other non town are active as we speak. IMO he was a protown player in his actions though a reread may give some insight on his actions.

Archived