Chad Henne to start vs Panthers

pwny

Just now, iPwn said:

But then what do they put at SLB/5T? A sack of potatoes?

Probably.  I mean, i don't really understand what their plan was at those spots anyway.  Other than playing somebody totally out of position and expecting that to work.

10 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

The guy has a $19M option. If he looks like dog**** and still is showing the same inconsistencies as last year while being a bottom 2 QB and not allowing this team even the slightest chance to win because of boneheaded mistakes, why take the chance by playing him and risking injury causing him to have a $19M cap hit next year? I never agreed with picking that option up, but now that we have we most definitely have a lot to lose by playing him if he shouldn't be. If he was showing any signs of growth than that's one thing, but he isn't.

Again, them shooting themselves in the foot in terms of flexibility by picking up Bortles option isn't exactly a counter-example to the blind rudderless flailing impression they're continuing to give off.  What was their plan when they picked that option up?  Why is it different from their plan today?  What on earth are they trying to do?

14 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Probably.  I mean, i don't really understand what their plan was at those spots anyway.  Other than playing somebody totally out of position and expecting that to work.

That’s a whole other issue they have.

But maybe Jack will be at his natural position once Telvin leaves.... ?

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

He's one of those guys that just throws a bunch of crap at the wall and hopes something sticks.

I don’t feel like that’s true at all. He’s always seemed trustworthy to me. He can sometimes get hung up on reading into things, but his actual information from sources always seems legit. And he’s one of the few that abide by the “need two sources to break news”. 

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I don’t feel like that’s true at all. He’s always seemed trustworthy to me. He can sometimes get hung up on reading into things, but his actual information from sources always seems legit. And he’s one of the few that abide by the “need two sources to break news”. 

Thank you...

Archived