Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

BA wants DJax to stay?

I just saw this a min ago on TV...    I dunno what to think but im not mad I guess if anyone can get him to play it will be BA.   Not sure if his problem is with the previous coaching staff or the QB so I guess we will find out lol.

I'd rather pay Malcolm Brown or someone else peanuts to run go routes.

BA wants accountability and guys that give it their all in every walk through and on every snap. DJax ain't it.

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd rather pay Malcolm Brown or someone else peanuts to run go routes.

BA wants accountability and guys that give it their all in every walk through and on every snap. DJax ain't it.

i can agree, DJax is great when motivated, but again Winstons down field accuracy has been garbo

rather pay someone the minimum that can run fly routes than pay DJax 10 mil, look what BA did with JJ Nelson and John Brown when he was there

plus we can get at least a 4th for DJax imo

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47
grammar

Sounds like an agent plant.  When DJax gets cut it will be spun BA really wanted me, but because of the tight salary cap I couldn t be fit in.  Just looking for the next pay day.

8 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Sounds like an agent plant.  When DJax gets cut it will be spun BA really wanted me, but because of the tight salary cap I couldn t be fit in.  Just looking for the next pay day.

Someone suggested that BA might be trying to drum up interest in a potential trade. I hope that's the case. Or this. Whatever gets this turd off the team.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Someone suggested that BA might be trying to drum up interest in a potential trade. I hope that's the case. Or this. Whatever gets this turd off the team.

I m not worried at all.  If he is brought back then BA is a paper tiger.  Right now, I only change my opinion if I see a direct quote from BA stating he embraces DJax.