GB’s and Slappers: Punked by the Rams

textaz03

GB’s: not a single one of them!!

Slappers’s:

Run Defense - was worst I had seen by the Cowboys in 20 years!!! 

Pass Rush - ummm where were you?? Goff had all day back there! You don’t deserve a nickname till you accomplish something! 

Dak - Missed several receivers, idk why he doesn’t just tuck it and run! 

Linehan - GTFOH!!! He needs to be canned tonight!! 

Marinelli - your lack of utilizing a quality 1Tech rearrr it’s ugly head today!! For far to long we have needed one

GB's:  NONE

Slappers:  The entire defense players and coaches included.  A disgraceful performance.  They should be ashamed of themselves.

OL:  50 rushing yards!  Couldn't move the pile on a 4th and 1.

We were thoroughly out coached on every level.  Let the coaching debate begin.  WE know Garrett is here to stay, but hopefully we have seen the last of SL.

Gameballs - .

Those of you who quit posting in GDT.  Thank you. 

Jockstrap, Doug Free's and SLappers

DL - Truly pathetic performance. Worse than that. Hot Boyz were Hot Garbage tonight. 

Linehan/Moore, I expect fired tomorrow. Five minutes from now would be better though. 

I don't even want to get into the refs. 3 very critical calls that really changed things. Still, you give up 250 on the ground you aren't likely to win. 

Game Balls- Gallup, Cooper, Zeke

They were the only ones interested in playing.

Clappers-

Jeff Heath screwed us on that last drive. Peaking into the backfield and letting Goff a guy with a 4.8 40 run right past him. Hope he gets cut.

Everyone else. Especially Garrett and Linehan for not having this team prepared.

Oh and Jerry too for being a moron and telling the media we're gonna have it easy from here on out.

GB:

Gallup. Cooper. 

JS:

OL - They got whipped up front. By the 23rd ranked rush defense. They look outmatched.

Defense - Flat out embarrassed. 270 yards rushing in a game. Just got destroyed. Demarcus Lawrence and Gregory were stonewalled ALL game. Jeff Heath showed us once again, why I pushed so hard for spending a quality pick on safety for since 2008.

Coaching - SL, KM and Marinelli can go kick rocks. Promote Kris Richard and find a vet QB coach.  

10 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Game Balls- Gallup, Cooper, Zeke

They were the only ones interested in playing.

Clappers-

Jeff Heath screwed us on that last drive. Peaking into the backfield and letting Goff a guy with a 4.8 40 run right past him. Hope he gets cut.

Everyone else. Especially Garrett and Linehan for not having this team prepared.

Oh and Jerry too for being a moron and telling the media we're gonna have it easy from here on out.

you mean it's JG's job to prepare a team???

that is sarcasm in case you miss it.

3 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

GB:

Gallup. Cooper. 

JS:

OL - They got whipped up front. By the 23rd ranked rush defense. They look outmatched.

Defense - Flat out embarrassed. 270 yards rushing in a game. Just got destroyed. Demarcus Lawrence and Gregory were stonewalled ALL game. Jeff Heath showed us once again, why I pushed so hard for spending a quality pick on safety for since 2008.

Coaching - SL, KM and Marinelli can go kick rocks. Promote Kris Richard and find a vet QB coach.  

ET's contract demand just went up...

Archived