GB’s and Slappers: Punked by the Rams

textaz03

To a man yall did get punked. The score doesnt say how badly yall got beatdown. The Rams ran the ball 48 times and dared the Cowboys to stop it and they couldnt. Yall got work to do this offseason. I think yall are a good young football team. Hopefully yall will get Frederick back and Cooper will continue to grow with Dak and the offense. Gallup will continue to get better. Yall need a tight end badly imo. Future is bright as long as Dak can just be steady. He doesnt have to be great but just be steady with the pieces around him. Also Id like to see better offensive playcalling but thats going to happen as long as yall have Linehan as the OC and Garrett as the HC. So I guess yall stuck unless those changes are made. 

I am in the minority here but I think our lack of time holding the ball on O directly killed our D late 2nd quarter into the 2nd half. D was nothing to be proud of but when Dak keeps missing wide open receivers and we cannot move the chains the D can do nothing. Best WR on the field was Gallup and I think it was because he was use to adjusting to the off target passes from Dak this season. A new O coordinator and QB coach should help that area a lot. 

I have said it and others on here have said it for a long time, we need the big fat guy in the middle to help stop the run. Not sure we can pick him up this year but he would help free up LVE, Lee and/or Smith for tackles if he could take up 2 blockers. 

Archived