Colts 2019 draft picks

2019 NFL draft picks 

Round / Pick / Overall / Notes

1 / 26 / 26 

2 / 2 / 34 / from Jets 

2 / 26 / 58 

3 / 25* / 89

4 / 26 / **

4 / X / X / potential Comp Pick (Moncrief) 

5 / 25*** / **

6 / 26 / **

7 / 26 / **

Colts have all their original picks which are either pick #25 (Eagles win tomorrow) or #26 (Eagles lose) in each round. 

* Giants used their 3rd rounder in the 2018 supplemental draft to select CB Sam Beal 

** exact picks for rounds 4-7 won’t be known until after compensatory picks are made official

*** Redskins used their 5th round pick in the 2018 supplemental draft to select DB Adonis Alexander

Although with Ballard, it's always BPA, I would guess a pass rusher and WR might fall into the top 3 picks. Can't wait to start studying the prospects...

Do you guys think you'll be in the mix for Antonio Brown?   You have bookoo cap,  picks, and need a #1 WR.    A 2 WR, 2TE set, with AB and the ability to move Ebron and Hilton around would be pretty tough to defend.    Run and pass out of the same formation.    BTW,  your Oline absolutely destroyed us, even worse than the Rams.

Edited by SweetFancyMoses

3 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Do you guys think you'll be in the mix for Antonio Brown?   You have bookoo cap,  picks, and need a #1 WR.    A 2 WR, 2TE set, with AB and the ability to move Ebron and Hilton around would be pretty tough to defend.    Run and pass out of the same formation.    BTW,  your Oline absolutely destroyed us, even worse than the Rams.

From what Ballard said in his end of season press conference. He isn’t concerned about the WR group because of what we saw with Eric Ebron getting 14 TDs. I still think we could see a WR in the first round but not trading/signing players like AB or Bell. Ballard also talked about high character team players.

When the Colts originally hired Ballard he had said he wasn’t going to pay Tier 1 money for a Tier 2 or 3 player and that when you pay a guy it makes an impact on the players in the locker room, in the press conference the other day he mentioned the large cap space and said that down the line their going to have to have money to pay guys who are already on the roster. 

Brown's a great talent and I'd like for the team to kick the tires on getting him. We have a very good team and I look forward to seeing what moves the team makes this yr.

3 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

From what Ballard said in his end of season press conference. He isn’t concerned about the WR group because of what we saw with Eric Ebron getting 14 TDs. I still think we could see a WR in the first round but not trading/signing players like AB or Bell. Ballard also talked about high character team players.

When the Colts originally hired Ballard he had said he wasn’t going to pay Tier 1 money for a Tier 2 or 3 player and that when you pay a guy it makes an impact on the players in the locker room, in the press conference the other day he mentioned the large cap space and said that down the line their going to have to have money to pay guys who are already on the roster. 

I get the character thing and not wanting to mess that up.    As far as the cost,  you'd get him with a 3 years at $12 mil per year for a guy who's a top 3 WR.  Because of his age and attitude concerns,  I wouldn't offer a 1st.    More likely a 2nd or 2nd and a 5th.   The guys 30. 

Brown and Bell aren't fitting Ballard's design of a locker room, and I agree with that. These Colts are like family.