The Linehan Watch - FINAL DECISION: TERMINATED

textaz03

Hopefully this means Garrett isnt getting an extension yet, and is getting one more year to try to put it all together. Idk guys I'm grasping at straws. This sucks more than the divisional round loss imo.

4 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

Hopefully this means Garrett isnt getting an extension yet, and is getting one more year to try to put it all together. Idk guys I'm grasping at straws. This sucks more than the divisional round loss imo.

Yep. This is hard to explain.

I don't know if I completely believe it yet. Get the playoffs over. Get pro bowl out of the way and see what happens. Feels like a stretch, but I got nothing else at this point to hold on to. 

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

lol.

I'll believe he is staying when I see him in Training Camp. Otherwise - no way Redball announces anything of the sort prior to having an in-face conversation with his mentor & friend.

Since when has JG reneged on something he's said? I hope your right but at this point I think not. 

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Since when has JG reneged on something he's said? I hope your right but at this point I think not. 

Dallas is very much where there is smoke their is fire.

Rumors of being unhappy with Alexander ended up being true the second we shored up Houck.

Rumors of needing to move on from SL - and even play-calling adjusted seem pretty evident. They landed on Sunday morning. This interview was done before the exit interviews with all the staff.

I simply don't believe Redballs loyalty will win out. And as much fun as it is to scream the sky is falling, I will get upset around training camp if this holds. Until then, I have earned from respite.

Yeah, at first I was about ready to throw my phone through the window when I saw this...but the more I think about it, the more I feel like it's not something we should be reading into too much.

I think this may just be a courtesy to Linehan. I mean...most of the coaching vacancies have been filled, so it's not as if we have a lot of competition to find a replacement.

Archived