The Linehan Watch - FINAL DECISION: TERMINATED

textaz03

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

More than likely. He’s our Marvin Lewis. The ginger puppet will never be fired.

Gotta love Terrell Owens when he says something smart and obnoxious like he did on twitter though.

I was so on the fence when we first brought him in, but he was a guy that really cared about getting this team over the hump. Dez too and we effed them both for Jason Garrett.

19 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Gotta love Terrell Owens when he says something smart and obnoxious like he did on twitter though.

I was so on the fence when we first brought him in, but he was a guy that really cared about getting this team over the hump. Dez too and we effed them both for Jason Garrett.

Garrett is trapped in the 90s, and he isn’t aggressive or gutsy enough to move past it, regardless of the fact that the rules have allowed for wide open offenses. And what does he do? Run the most vanilla, antiquated scheme in the NFL. Buffalo’s offense is more sophisticated. B-U-F-F-A-L-O

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Garrett is trapped in the 90s, and he isn’t aggressive or gutsy enough to move past it, regardless of the fact that the rules have allowed for wide open offenses. And what does he do? Run the most vanilla, antiquated scheme in the NFL. Buffalo’s offense is more sophisticated. B-U-F-F-A-L-O

This seems to be accurate for the most part but he's slowly moved off that position a bit over the 2nd half of the year.

2 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

This seems to be accurate for the most part but he's slowly moved off that position a bit over the 2nd half of the year.

He didnt start to take more risks until Jerry called him out.

36 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Same was hoping to see it when I woke up.

But who do we replace him with?

Some good minds are already gone and even though I'd be ecstatic that Linehan is gone, I'm afraid we would do something stupid and promote Sanjay Lal or Kellen Moore to coordinator.

Archived