The Linehan Watch - FINAL DECISION: TERMINATED

textaz03

11 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I just want somebody who can help Dak progress and design plays who takes advantage of all our weapons skill sets. 

Mans for god sakes, NOT KELLEN MOORE!!! I’m hearing an aweful lot that he is in the running. 

Hes not in.

Most likely staying as QB coach though.

Down to Conley and Nussmeir.

1 minute ago, eagles suck said:

Remember it was Garrett that wanted to fire him at the bye week

Was it? Cause it was Garrett who was heard saying Linehan was safe without a discussion.

Maybe Garrett had to deliver the bad news but it was clear this decision came from either Jerry or Stephen. Stephen, Jerry and even Jason contradicted what he said when they first got back to Dallas.

20 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

Garrett was also in defense of Dez knowing the outcome already. He was going to support until decision was officially made 

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2018/11/cowboys-mulled-firing-scott-linehan-during-bye-week-latest-on-jason-garrett

Give me a quote. I want him on record saying that because JG has stuck with him through multiple poor offenses and ours has only done well when our talent dwarfs the competition.

We know what he said on air on the radio. We also know he went back and said he doesn't have final say even though he basically said he made the final decision on SL.

Archived