The Linehan Watch - FINAL DECISION: TERMINATED

textaz03

5 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

But who do we replace him with?

Some good minds are already gone and even though I'd be ecstatic that Linehan is gone, I'm afraid we would do something stupid and promote Sanjay Lal or Kellen Moore to coordinator.

Not true. We could poach someone from the Ram's coaching staff.

19 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Gary Kubiak
James Coley (Georgia OC - @BobbyBelt mentioned his name)
Doug Nussmeir

Those are the names I've seen thus far. 

Even if we fire SL, will it make a difference?

Is Garrett going to let someone come in and change the offense?

I may be wrong but arent they running Garrett's offense, just SL calls the plays?

6 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

No. I have been checking every news feed hoping something pops up. Even if Jerry didn't fire him then Jason already should have.

Exit interviews with position coaches and physicals happen today (Monday). So it’s safe to assume it won’t happen till this afternoon or tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Exit interviews with position coaches and physicals happen today (Monday). So it’s safe to assume it won’t happen till this afternoon or tomorrow. 

If it happens at all. Like JG said, and usually says when he sh1ts the bed. "I like where this team is heading". I swear this guy is like a idiot on a treadmill not knowing he's running in one place.

3 hours ago, CAPJ said:

Even if we fire SL, will it make a difference?

Is Garrett going to let someone come in and change the offense?

I may be wrong but arent they running Garrett's offense, just SL calls the plays?

Not if Nussmeier is calling the plays. His play calling is as vanilla and predictable as Linehan’s was. 

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

If it happens at all. Like JG said, and usually says when he sh1ts the bed. "I like where this team is heading". I swear this guy is like a idiot on a treadmill not knowing he's running in one place.

He spews out that garbage because he’s an android and is programmed to provide a certain set of canned responses based on specific situations or questions.

Question: does anyone here know computer coding? Perhaps if we hack into Garrett’s mainframe, we can program him to be a better coach.

<Buzz Buzz> It’s a process

<Buzz Buzz> Right Kind of Guy

<Buzz Buzz> It’s hard to win in this league

<Buzz Buzz> We did some great things today

<Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap><Clap>

Archived