Season Recap

flyingmonkey30

5 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

You used the fact that we had a war room camera as evidence Jerry cares more about money than winning...

Because he does sometimes. Why else would he take money from ESPN and let them in the room?

10 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Not sure if your are trolling or not at this point, but this line of logic is too ridiculous to continue debating.

W/e the case the entire thing has seem to struck a chord with the FO.

https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001011446/article/cowboys-stephen-jones-insists-fathers-priority-to-win?networkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Daround-the-league%3Bteam%3Ddal%3Bconf%3Dnfc%3Bdvsn%3Dnce%3Bplyr%3Drayne_prescott%3Bplyr%3Djaylon_smith%3Bplyr%3Dezekiel_elliott&p.ct=Around+the+NFL&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23fff&p.bgc1m=%230964bf&p.bgc2m=%23053a74&sr=amp

This might be encouraging cause it might drive his and Stephen's ego into making a change instead of "let's just see what happens next season." Personally I hope this whole thing flares up even more. 

26 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Not sure if your are trolling or not at this point, but this line of logic is too ridiculous to continue debating.

Trolling? Look into the mirror. Or do you actually believe allowing the ESPN cameras into the room is a good idea?

I am not claiming he is parsimonious. He just can't resist the temptation for the fast buck. Maybe he has ADHD, I don't know, I am not a doctor. It is his pattern of behavior going all the way back to his attempt to fire Jimmy. Bright shiny object syndrome.

38 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Trolling? Look into the mirror. Or do you actually believe allowing the ESPN cameras into the room is a good idea?

I am not claiming he is parsimonious. He just can't resist the temptation for the fast buck. Maybe he has ADHD, I don't know, I am not a doctor. It is his pattern of behavior going all the way back to his attempt to fire Jimmy. Bright shiny object syndrome.

I personally love the access that we get as fans. 

And also... everyone has a war room camera now.

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

after reading that article I see nothing that makes me believe anything will happen. Just words IMO.

Well the philosophy has def. change. We were always trying to make a splash in FA during the Romo era. Which led us into CAP HELL. Then we started being frugal under SJ. Only using FA to get fillers for cheap and using the draft to build. We are prob. sticking with that route unless we something tempting pops up. 

Archived