There should be only one debate!!!

resilient part 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So am I the only one distraught that JG will be on board again as a do not much HC with a NO experience OC at his side. 

No you're not the only one. But this is good news somewhat cause if this true one of two things are a distinct possibility. He is either every bit the genius that the team has campiagned as and we strike gold going to the SB or........he crashes and burns and gets himself and JG fired in the process.

9 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

No you're not the only one. But this is good news somewhat cause if this true one of two things are a distinct possibility. He is either every bit the genius that the team has campiagned as and we strike gold going to the SB or........he crashes and burns and gets himself and JG fired in the process.

If Moore turns out to be a genius OC, he might only hold the position for a year before it’s HC time. Then we pick Garrett over him and it’s back to square one.

11 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

sorry, but what if he, like JG and the exact definition of mediocrity ???? or even worse, he sucks, JG scapegoats his OC then rinse and repeat

In my mind worse case we see mostly what we saw with I hope run game and Elliot be the key stone part of our offense 

best case Moore is able to help develop a more creative passing game to compliment our run game use screens to RB and TE. Using cooper down field to help create open space for Gallop and others including using TE down field on releases more   Design simple route trees that also might include double moves routes that Help Dak diagnosis the coverage quicker and make it easier and quicker to go through his progressions 

I fear I will be going to my grave knowing that Dallas will have spent over a decade of my and their life with a freaking nothing special puppet who will never gain us an advantage in coaching over our opponent in any playoff game. Or in other words Dallas will over fight an uphill battle in those big games. I know there is only one Bill Belichick, but giving him two weeks to prepare for a team (in this case the Rams) is such an unfair advantage over almost anyone.

Can you imagine if it was against JG d'oh!

Archived