Kitchens' Cabinet Tracker (Browns coaching staff is Complete. The Cabinet is full stocked!!!)

buno67

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, I’m sure we’ll hate him by October.

I am not rejoicing of the hiring of him. I don't even know who he what his track record looks like. I am rejoicing over the fact that the team hired a guy who specializes in kicking. I have made that request a several occasions this year. Now if we hired the NFL's first ever Tackling Coach I would be 189% confident in the Browns vision and goals to win.

Just now, TheeRealDeal said:

I am not rejoicing of the hiring of him. I don't even know who he what his track record looks like. I am rejoicing over the fact that the team hired a guy who specializes in kicking. I have made that request a several occasions this year. Now if we hired the NFL's first ever Tackling Coach I would be 189% confident in the Browns vision and goals to win.

Oh I know, I’m just saying we’ll hate him.

4 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

He doesn’t have a kicking background, like he wasn’t a kicker himself, so I don’t know how good he will be

5 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Reminds me of when Ohio State brought in Chris Ash to be defensive coordinator. Our tackling was atrocious so the first thing he did was bring in guys to teach rugby style tackling. It proved to be more secure tackling method that's less likely to cause concussions. That style left when he did. Too bad. Surprised it hasn't hit in the NFL yet.

8 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Reminds me of when Ohio State brought in Chris Ash to be defensive coordinator. Our tackling was atrocious so the first thing he did was bring in guys to teach rugby style tackling. It proved to be more secure tackling method that's less likely to cause concussions. That style left when he did. Too bad. Surprised it hasn't hit in the NFL yet.

650a4860cf2500a1210f08f69dd5ecc33d3f0443

I suppose you can question whether or not players actually practice what is being coached.

10 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Pretty sure it’s been in the NFL for years.

Pete Carroll was all about that.

Archived