Kitchens' Cabinet Tracker (Browns coaching staff is Complete. The Cabinet is full stocked!!!)

buno67

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I like this group a lot.

I agree. Except Steve Wilks. In my mind he is guilty until proven innocent. He is going to have to earn it from me. Dorsey and Kitchens better not be afraid to fire him after 1 year either. Window's are too short in the NFL and I can easily see him being the dead weight.

Just now, TheeRealDeal said:

I agree. Except Steve Wilks. In my mind he is guilty until proven innocent. He is going to have to earn it from me. Dorsey and Kitchens better not be afraid to fire him after 1 year either. Window's are too short in the NFL and I can easily see him being the dead weight.

I mean, I don't love the hire by any means, but there wasn't really many good DC candidates. Arizona was atrocious this past year, but Carolina's defense was pretty damn good under him. They definitely took a step back when he left.

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I mean, I don't love the hire by any means, but there wasn't really many good DC candidates. Arizona was atrocious this past year, but Carolina's defense was pretty damn good under him. They definitely took a step back when he left.

They were good because of Ron Rivera. The Carolina Panthers already had a great defense before Steve Wilks. They didn't take a step back because  he left. They took a step back because they have been losing talent for several years and not keeping up replacing it instead using it on offense and then got no help from that offense this year due to Cam's shoulder. 

3 hours ago, mistakey said:

hngggg.gif

I'm hoping that Kitchens doesn't call plays honestly. Not completely hands off of the play calling but I would like for someone else to call the plays. Sometimes I think the game gets away from the HC when they are calling the plays. I know McVay has Wade Phillips be the acting HC when the offense comes off the field so he can talk to JG and others but I'm not a fan of that move for this team. 

I think he will have enough going on that he needs to focus on the upcoming plays and strategy and not just the offense. 

Archived