Kitchens' Cabinet Tracker (Browns coaching staff is Complete. The Cabinet is full stocked!!!)

buno67

9 hours ago, brownie man said:
9 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I like monken but I’m not going to get overly excited about a non play caller who won’t be here mostly likely after this year. 

That’s my reasoning too 

I’m going to say it was retaining Adam Henry

I really how our receivers are developing 

I want to get him another piece of clay

Well the impact Monken can have could last a lot longer than a year tho. Monken could bring in and install a lot of the air raid concepts that Baker really likes and is really good at and make it a staple of the kitchen passing attack. 

14 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

So it’s a good thing that I know how to repair drywall. I watched the presser today. Freddies opening speech. Was able to look into his eyes. Hear what he had to say. And unfortunately ran thru a wall. 

Theatrics aside. I don’t like to judge a man until I can look into his eyes. I can usually see bs. Freddie believes what he’s saying and I like what he’s saying. 

Can you please let me know your thoughts on Adam Gase after yesterday's press conference then?

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He has background in defensive line, but this doesn’t make sense unless he’s getting paid big bucks.

He was making 600k in the cfl. So I’m sure he could make that here. Or maybe he just wants to get his foot in the door to become a future dc 

Archived