Kitchens' Cabinet Tracker (Browns coaching staff is Complete. The Cabinet is full stocked!!!)

buno67

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

pac have awesome passblocking, if he can teach greg to pb:D

Greg went #2 overall for a reason. He has great potential and fantastic physical attributes. But he has some real mental issues from what I’ve heard. If he can get this straighten out and we got our left tackle of the future for virtually nothing. That will be one of Dorsey greatest accomplishments after Baker. 

I’m guessing that added the associate head coach to get him to move. 

Just now, bosko1616 said:

Greg went #2 overall for a reason. He has great potential and fantastic physical attributes. But he has some real mental issues from what I’ve heard. If he can get this straighten out and we got or left tackle of the future for virtually nothing. That will be one of Dorsey greatest accomplishments after Baker. 

na, if Greg comes good it is the coaches, not much to do with Dorsey, JDs great accomplishments will be the sneaky good FAs the good late round picks like Avery, Callaway and good UDFAs

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

na, if Greg comes good it is the coaches, not much to do with Dorsey, JDs great accomplishments will be the sneaky good FAs the good late round picks like Avery, Callaway and good UDFAs

I think Greg Robinson is a sneaky good FA. The coaches wouldn’t even be able to coach him if Dorsey doesn’t make the call. But I understand what your saying. One theme I’m noticing with our hires is these guys are “ football guys “. Nothing flashy. They just love football. 

Archived