Chargers vs Patriots: Divisional Round

bomont

4 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Completely blown out of the water on all levels. 

Congrats to the Pats for the W, and what a emphatic win it is. You guys dominated on all levels, and if you keep playing like this should have no problems beating KC. 

Hope you're not too down, Charger fans. Great talented team you have and there will be enjoyable years to come (as we age....)

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

Like 7 guys in his era are top 10 and there’s guys like Ryan who will be. Brady, Manning, Brees will all retire top 3. It doesn’t mean much anymore 

Rivers  would already be the least accomplished HOF’er ever. 

Would you let Ryan in? He’s finishing top 10 in those stats too and he has an MVP,  an All Pro, and a Super Bowl appearance on top of Rivers 

I've always thought Matt Ryan was overrated. I guess if you're going strictly by stats, then so is Rivers. I just think Rivers has done more with less, and Ryan has done less with more, if that makes any sense. As far as the argument that there are a lot of great QB's in this era so he won't get in because of that, I don't believe that. As far as I know there isn't a time limit that you're on the ballot like in MLB, so he could get voted in 15 years down the road or something, after the Brady's and Manning's of this era have been elected in. Just my opinion, Rivers is a HOF Qb in my eyes, but I get the argument that he may not be.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Chargers will score 1 more time and make it seem a lot closer than it was 

Only if you didn’t watch the game. If you watched then you know all this “Patriots are more vulnerable then they’ve ever been” talk is bs. 

12 minutes ago, August4th said:

was the "on to Cincinnati" KC vs pat game the last time NE played at Arrowhead?

As a longtime Chiefs fan I see the losses to the Pats and Rams this season as good omens lol.  Chiefs have won so many regular season "superbowls" and it's always resulted in an early playoff exit.

When fuzzy logic and superstition collide... 

Archived