Chargers vs Patriots: Divisional Round

bomont

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

No offense Charger fans but if I'm Rivers, I'm looking for another team.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/los-angeles-chargers/philip-rivers-3522/

I fully expect Rivers to play out his contract and then retire to coach his kids teams. The writing is on the wall. This team is going to be late 90’s type of bad soon. 

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

My friend, you're sounding like a fan of a team that hasn't been in the position it's been in before. Move on. You're not doing Chiefs' fans any favors with this post. 

I don't expect the Chiefs to win the SB but all I've heard from Chargers fans since before the season even began is disrespect. I was always going to enjoy this rout.

If you can give some, you better be able to take some.

Chargers fans calling the Chiefs the worst team in the AFC playoffs, constantly saying their team is superior, etc, yeah I am enjoying this.

Just now, Boltstrikes said:

I fully expect Rivers to play out his contract and then retire to coach his kids teams. The writing is on the wall. This team is going to be late 90’s type of bad soon. 

You really believe him when he said he doesn't wanna play in his 40's or is it just lip service?

Just now, Boltstrikes said:

and by kids teams....you mean teams made up entirely of his children

2 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

I don't expect the Chiefs to win the SB but all I've heard from Chargers fans since before the season even began is disrespect. I was always going to enjoy this rout.

Chargers fans calling the Chiefs the worst team in the AFC playoffs, constantly saying their team is superior, etc, yeah I am enjoying this.

Who was saying that?

1 minute ago, Buckweath said:

So enjoy it silently, you're making enemies for KC for nothing more than some insecurity man. Just let it go.

Archived