NFC Championship Game - @ Saints

RamRod

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

Bottom line the Rams don't belong in the SB. That is the way the whole country feels. The Saints were robbed.

Get out of here with that salty garbage. It was absolutely a terrible call, no denying it. But there were missed calls on both sides. Don't come over here on the Rams home boards and start crying about it. 

I have a feeling that call is going to be the next big annoying twitter thing for sports. It'll be a reply on every single post.

Movies have The Last Jedi/Snyder cut crowd. Politics have well... politics. Calling everyone who disagrees with you a name. 

This will be the sports version for the next two weeks, and if we win, forever. So annoying. "You cheated" "Don't deserve it" "The refs lived in LA". We literally tried to warn people how bad the refs were.

5 minutes ago, btfd16 said:

I have a feeling that call is going to be the next big annoying twitter thing for sports. It'll be a reply on every single post.

Movies have The Last Jedi/Snyder cut crowd. Politics have well... politics. Calling everyone who disagrees with you a name. 

This will be the sports version for the next two weeks, and if we win, forever. So annoying. "You cheated" "Don't deserve it" "The refs lived in LA". We literally tried to warn people how bad the refs were.

I've gotten to the point where I don't really care. Nowadays people make a huge deal out of everything and you can't please everyone. My team is in the Superbowl, I know it was a well deserved win, and nothing anyone says is going to change that. I'm on to getting excited about the big game. 

So I’m a Vikings fan and a very odd thing has happened.. some saints fans are finally admitting how bad it sucks when this happens to your team. It’s the first time in 9 years I’ve heard anyone admit that they had some very favorable calls go their way which undoubtedly played a role in the saints winning their first super bowl. Vikings fans have HATED the saints ever since but I gotta tell ya that today that hate is finally beginning to recede.. so thanks I think?

2 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

So I’m a Vikings fan and a very odd thing has happened.. some saints fans are finally admitting how bad it sucks when this happens to your team. It’s the first time in 9 years I’ve heard anyone admit that they had some very favorable calls go their way which undoubtedly played a role in the saints winning their first super bowl. Vikings fans have HATED the saints ever since but I gotta tell ya that today that hate is finally beginning to recede.. so thanks I think?

Happy we could help.

Bears fan here.

Sports radio and ESPN is in 100% agreement that the blown PI call cost the Saints the game.

That is garbage to me.  Yes, it was a huge call.  But every missed or poorly made call is huge.  And there were at least 4 or 5 major calls that weren't made that went against the Rams in that game and that was just what I noticed in a live viewing without All 22.  

I plan to make a high light film of all the blatant non-holding calls that went against the Bears this year.   It was insane.  Guys were having their jerseys ripped off right in front of refs.  Should Bears have had home field and be in Super Bowl?   Holds non calls arguable cost them 2 games they may have won.   No, referees are part of the game.  Everybody wants perfect officiating and you never get it.  It only really sucks when all the calls go in one direction and that didn't happen in that game.  Rams were hosed on several non calls too.  

If it's the last bad non-call of the game then we should throw up our arms?  Scores have same value in beginning as they do at the end.

21 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Bears fan here.

Sports radio and ESPN is in 100% agreement that the blown PI call cost the Saints the game.

That is garbage to me.  Yes, it was a huge call.  But every missed or poorly made call is huge.  And there were at least 4 or 5 major calls that weren't made that went against the Rams in that game and that was just what I noticed in a live viewing without All 22.  

I plan to make a high light film of all the blatant non-holding calls that went against the Bears this year.   It was insane.  Guys were having their jerseys ripped off right in front of refs.  Should Bears have had home field and be in Super Bowl?   Holds non calls arguable cost them 2 games they may have won.   No, referees are part of the game.  Everybody wants perfect officiating and you never get it.  It only really sucks when all the calls go in one direction and that didn't happen in that game.  Rams were hosed on several non calls too.  

If it's the last bad non-call of the game then we should throw up our arms?  Scores have same value in beginning as they do at the end.

Yeah, Whitworth in that post from the Rich Eisen show explain how Rams fans feel. If it was the only bad call of the game I'd feel bad. It wasn't though, couple that with how we were treated before the game mentioning this official is bad and sorry the sympathy meter is empty. 

Archived