NFC Championship Game - @ Saints

RamRod

14 minutes ago, btfd16 said:

Related image

Saints nation stand the hell up.. Honest to god had this been the other way around, They wouldn't give a damm by the slightest.

Blame their crappy HC for not running the ball. He said he wanted to score a TD and not settle for a FG. 

Image result for Antonio Banderas gifImage result for Antonio Banderas gif

Salud to that devil of a man. A toast to the better team making it out. I don't care. If they bring it up.

We as Ram fans know the salt(Spygate). All that crying has done nothing. Pats still have their rings and SB win.

No one cares.. 

Ill also say this, Lewis didnt do a great job acting like it was a foul. Like Robey-Coleman didnt look back and act guilty. Lewis shouldve acted like it was a PI. He just got up and walked away. Had that been AB or OBJ or Hopkins they wouldve been freaking out in that being a call. Lewis didnt do it and that also helped with the no call. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Ill also say this, Lewis didnt do a great job acting like it was a foul. Like Robey-Coleman didnt look back and act guilty. Lewis shouldve acted like it was a PI. He just got up and walked away. Had that been AB or OBJ or Hopkins they wouldve been freaking out in that being a call. Lewis didnt do it and that also helped with the no call. 

I would rather let the players play than getting bailed out by a call. They had a chance. A reff bailing them out would have been the ultimate let down.

They had a chance to stop the O.. And a 48 yard FG and 57 yarder with so much pressure aren't no gimmies. They're insane tough FGs.. 

6 and 0 no mo. 

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

I still find it funny that Tyler is still till this day trying to troll us lmao. He even switched his avy into kamara jumping over a ram.

Think after the sb we should all switch to 

Image result for Robey coleman pi

LOL. 

I've only ever ignored one person on every forum I've posted at and can you guess who that one person is?

Archived