NFC Championship Game - @ Saints

RamRod

12 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I’ll sign it...but it just sounds like whining to me. 

Definitely get that. And normally would agree. But when looking at stats more, it’s not just “oh he screwed us on a call”. It’s a legitimate statistical outlier

7 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I’ll sign it...but it just sounds like whining to me. 

I get that, but I don't think it's whining when we are doing it before the game. Our fanbase is just taking steps to ensure that it's a fairly called game when the Superbowl is on the line. 

40 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I get that, but I don't think it's whining when we are doing it before the game. Our fanbase is just taking steps to ensure that it's a fairly called game when the Superbowl is on the line. 

Exactly. We have to be proactive on this one, not reactivate

You all know the NFL will never go back on any decision they ever make, regardless of the implications, right?

Bountygate, Spygate, Deflategate, James Harrison fines, Soon to be Dallas in the cross hairs, and more. 
I'm not sure what the Rams org has done to the NFL/Goodell. And why on Earth would Goodell/NFL ever favor anything with New Orleans EVER?

26 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

You all know the NFL will never go back on any decision they ever make, regardless of the implications, right?

Bountygate, Spygate, Deflategate, James Harrison fines, Soon to be Dallas in the cross hairs, and more. 
I'm not sure what the Rams org has done to the NFL/Goodell. And why on Earth would Goodell/NFL ever favor anything with New Orleans EVER?

Nobody thinks it’s some NFL conspiracy against the Rams that silly after we won the right to relocate. If Goodell and the league had some grudge vs us that wouldn’t have happened. Hell they probably want us to be as successful as possible to get even more money from the LA market. But this officials incompetence in games we play is obvious. And I realize Saints fans will never admit it but the atrocious spot on the fake punt was a massive momentum changer. Then you throw in the obvious missed face madk on Kupp on third down down by three forced us to punt which the next drive was the long pass to Thomas. The changes if those plays are called correct is undisputeable. You’re never going to get anywhere with us as long as you ignore this, and we don’t expect you to, so you may as well drop it.

Well can't say we didn't try. I tweeted and emailed the link to Goodell, but I highly doubt the address was even right and he doesn't usually respond on twitter. At least we got a good following and it's out there in the media. We'll just let the chips fall where they may. 

Now, back to game talk. We've done everything right lately and are coming into this game basically fully healthy. Need our big guys to make some big plays. 

38 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Well can't say we didn't try. I tweeted and emailed the link to Goodell, but I highly doubt the address was even right and he doesn't usually respond on twitter. At least we got a good following and it's out there in the media. We'll just let the chips fall where they may. 

Now, back to game talk. We've done everything right lately and are coming into this game basically fully healthy. Need our big guys to make some big plays. 

Good job dude. I appreciate all the hard work you're putting in! And yeah I feel like we are the better team at this point in time. We need to run it down their throats and take that crowd out of it early. 

Mcvay has a good history of beating team that beat him before but Payton is no slouch and probably has a plan himself. This is really gonna be a chess match....

51 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

The ultimate irony... Vinovich is an Orange County resident...

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Nobody thinks it’s some NFL conspiracy against the Rams that silly after we won the right to relocate. If Goodell and the league had some grudge vs us that wouldn’t have happened. Hell they probably want us to be as successful as possible to get even more money from the LA market. But this officials incompetence in games we play is obvious. And I realize Saints fans will never admit it but the atrocious spot on the fake punt was a massive momentum changer. Then you throw in the obvious missed face madk on Kupp on third down down by three forced us to punt which the next drive was the long pass to Thomas. The changes if those plays are called correct is undisputeable. You’re never going to get anywhere with us as long as you ignore this, and we don’t expect you to, so you may as well drop it.

Wait, wait, wait. Officials get awarded playoff games based on how accurate they are, and how well they did during the season. So you're here to tell me that after all the reviews, this guy is incompetent?

Maybe the Rams just play like garbage in these big games.

I'm not going to disagree that there are bad calls here and there, but you're looking at it from your team's perspective. If the shoe's on the other foot, it looks totally different.

Funny, you ask me to drop it, when ya'll living with it.

Archived