NFC Championship Game - @ Saints

RamRod

13 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I keep thinking back on that terrible spot on the fake Punt the last time we played. It completely changed the entire game, and I believe we win if that is called correctly.

I've gotten so much grief for saying the same thing from my friends because it was so early in the game and there was a ton of football to play after it, but that was a killer. After that, we were down 35-14 in the blink of an eye when it most likely would've been 21-14 with the Rams having the momentum. And he CLEARLY got that first. 

2 minutes ago, JonStark said:

If you're saying because now we have a chip on our shoulder, I'd much rather have won home field and this game be in LA.

But if we win how glorious would it be?

The aints are 6-0 at the dome in the playoff with Drew.

One thing I saw this weekend that makes me feel good are how differently the Rams and Saints reacted to their wins. Rams were excited, but fairly even keeled. McVay was jacked up giving out game balls a little more so than usual, but other than that it seemed very mellow.

Saints were partying like they won the Superbowl. Laser lights, dark room, music blasting, mocking the Eagles. In essence, one team seemed like they still had business to take care of and the other seemed like they had accomplished what they came for. Just something I noticed.

Classic coming from a Saints board.

Worried about officiating against Rams

Think Goodell sent the memo out to officials yet. 
You know NFL and CBS want the Los Angeles market in this Super Bowl. 

I'm thinking New England and LA get all the calls this weekend. 

31 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Classic coming from a Saints board.

It really is. Like a Saints/Chiefs SB marketed as the 2 MVP candidates or the battle of 2 of the greatest QBs ever NO/NE wouldn't have incredible build up. Honestly the NFL is probably thrilled with any of the possible SB matchups. 

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm going to closely watch the ref assignment for this game. If we get you know whom again, the NFL wants us to lose imo.

The NFL is out to screw us:

http://www.footballzebras.com/2019/01/vinovich-and-blakeman-are-the-referees-for-the-conference-championships/

There is no way he should pull the Rams-Saints twice. That's total BS. I'm angry right now. It's total crap that we're not going to get a fairly called game.

Archived