Trades Trades TRADES

Nickpeloso17

I wouldn’t mind at all trading down out of 5, but to me Oliver is the pick there at 10. Hopefully we would get a good haul in return as Licht has been very adept at draft day trades. I’d think at least another 1st and maybe a 3rd to trade down in this loaded draft.

On 1/14/2019 at 10:48 AM, Counselor said:

I like Kyler. But not trading up to 5 kind of like. Also you are comparing apples to oranges. Just because Kubiak is leaving town does not mean he has changed his philosophy on QBs. 

We will never know. I do thing Kyler won't be his 1st option, but I'm not sure if he will pass Kyler if Lock and Haskins are off the board

29. New England Patriots: Drew Lock, QB Missouri

Noah Fant, TE Iowa

Fant is one of the best TE prospects we've seen in recent memory, and if there's anything LA could use on that offense, it's a security blanket for Jared Goff. The Rams haven't had a top TE in a while (if ever) and Fant seems to be just what this offense needs to take that next step.

Your words--- best TE prospects we've seen in recent memory,--- Having Lock sit behind Brady for a year (or two?)

Than why would you take a QB to sit on the bench for 2 maybe 3 years. The Pats after this season will have NO TE, Gronk is going to retire if he doesn't he will be cut or traded. they will not pay him the money and IMO he will not except a low contract. He gone when the season is over.

Based on your draft (nice job) the Pats should take Fant. QB in the 2nd rd they have the draft capital to make a move on a QB.

On 1/13/2019 at 8:38 PM, candyman93 said:

Raekwon Davis is returning.

Good 411, Candy.

I would rather have Simmons. Davis is very much a powerful, imposing physical specimen. But he is 6'7" - and that concerns me. NFL caliber centers and guards may have the advantage of getting under his pads and jacking him up and moving him the way they want him to go.

Archived