Eagles vs. Saints: Divisional Round

TheRealMcCoy

Home team domination or upset alert?!?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Fighter!

• Brees and the Saints win double digitssss boy..... you seen the other high seeds this weekend???
    • Foles and the Eagles win a close one.... I've stopped doubting!
    • Brees and the Saints in a close one... Eagles playing better ball, but not good enough to win in the dome.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/2019 at 10:00 PM

Just now, Asciimo said:

Yikes I mean they got one guy torching you but won’t double him idk deserve to lose

I've been saying that the entire game.  Why are they not doubling him?  It's not like the Saints have a receiving corps that's full of really good players.  Thomas is an elite receiver, but he's just running wide open all game.  When are they going to double him and let the other guys beat them?

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

lmfao our secondary is a joke for that

I don't get it man and it's not just the eagles but you are putting a good bit of pressure on brees that drive at times and you can the studs to get home fast.  Yet you pull everyone out and only rush 3 or 4 instead of bringing the house making them throw it quick.  I hate that passive play crap when you are going against teams like the Saints or any really good smart QB that if you give them any time they will find someone every time.  

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

I don't get it man and it's not just the eagles but you are putting a good bit of pressure on brees that drive at times and you can the studs to get home fast.  Yet you pull everyone out and only rush 3 or 4 instead of bringing the house making them throw it quick.  I hate that passive play crap when you are going against teams like the Saints or any really good smart QB that if you give them any time they will find someone every time.  

You have to play passive with a secondary you can't trust to man up.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

I've been saying that the entire game.  Why are they not doubling him?  It's not like the Saints have a receiving corps that's full of really good players.  Thomas is an elite receiver, but he's just running wide open all game.  When are they going to double him and let the other guys beat them?

Especially since Schwartz relies on his front four to provide pressure instead of blitzing.  No double team makes no sense. 

Archived