NFC Championship: Rams vs. Saints

DigInBoys

For good luck and all. 👍😎

I hope both these teams kill each other. 12 starters in IR by the end of the game. And another 10 disappear as they take a trip to the Bahamas and get lost

on the Bermuda triangle. I DON'T GIVE A DAM.. I WANT A VIOLENT GAME. WITH at least 30 concussions

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

You, maybe. Ramster? Nah.

I can't read gloating haiku for the next 12 months.

I don't think he would survive a championship honestly. He would die a warriors death that night...too much excitement for one heart to take.

16 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

It’s interesting how the narrative is the Rams this offseason tried to buy a championship going heavy in trades and free agents. Yet an SI article shows we have the most original draft picks/udfa on our roster of the final four teams.

It's because no one considers what we lost. We get Peters/Talib but we didn't retain Trumaine and Webster. We get Suh and we trade Quinn. We get Cooks because we don't re-sign Sammy. I like all the guys we brought in but that is a lot of pieces to lose. 

4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Easily one of the cringiest posts I've seen.

Not even close. Some of the bears stuff I read was up there with MN. At least you know with me it’s not serious. But these cats man, they really out here believing what they read. 

SAINTS NATION STAND THE HELL UP. 

8 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

What games has Talib started?  Bears, Eagles, Cardinals, 49ers, Cowboys and who else?

That is part of it. The competition hasn't been great when he's started. Raiders, Cardinals (2), Chargers, Lions, Bears, Eagles, 49ers, Cowboys. 

32 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

What games has Talib started?  Bears, Eagles, Cardinals, 49ers, Cowboys and who else?

Yeah competition is either playoff team (Bears, Eagles, Cowboys, Chargers) or top 8 pick (Arizona x2, Oakland, Detroit, SF). No real in between.

Games without Talib: Vikings, Hawks x2, Broncos, SF, GB, Saints, KC

1 hour ago, btfd16 said:

Posted in the Rams forum, thought I put this here as well. Had no idea the results were that drastic.

He makes a world of difference when it comes to communication in the secondary. Obviously, he's a great cover CB and tackler on the edge, but having an intelligent, experienced, and savvy leader in the secondary makes a lot of difference.

Archived