NFC Championship: Rams vs. Saints

DigInBoys

Gurley hits 100 yards on the ground early in the third quarter, Cooks is at 100 yards receiving as well.

Game is “over” on a Brees turnover halfway through the 4th, I get very intoxicated and call in sick Monday.

Im not going to say if the Rams looked like they did against the Cowboys and if the Saints looked like they did against the Eagles, how this NFCCG is going to go. This game will be totally different. Not saying the Rams arent going to play at a high level, but each game is of its own.

I think this Rams team is different from when the Saints played them in Week 9. Talib is going to be on Thomas which I love that matchup better than I did Peters on Thomas. Anderson gives the Rams a dynamic dimension where nobody can say its Gurley or bust. Plus Anderson is a tough guy to bring down and he is literally built for the Saints defense because they are tough to run on. So how to you run on a tough defense? You have someone thats tough to bring down and force them to tackle that dude for 4 quarters. That dude is Anderson and oh btw, the Saints still have to deal with Gurley who did average 5.9ypc when he did carry the ball against the Saints.

As showtime said, this is the reason why the Rams got all of these big name guys. Suh stepped up big time against the Cowboys. I dont want to hear about the Rams struggle stopping the run. That was the regular season. Its a new season and the new season already showed the Rams shutdown the league leading rusher Zeke. So the Rams are playing with confidence, the have the horses to lineup and own both lines of scrimmage which they did show against the Cowboys. They are going to have to once again bring it and Im confident they will. The Saints are going to be at the their best. Now its best v best, who is going to make that one play or handful of plays that will decide the game? Im not concerned with the Saints playing in New Orleans like everyone will talk about before. Historically, the Rams have went into that dome and won. Teams that nobody expected to win, has went into that dome and won. Just today Foles had a chance at the end to lead the Eagles down the field late to win the game. The Saints arent impossible or invincible at home. The Rams have the team to go into New Orleans and win. Its going to be a good one and I cant wait.  

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Gurley hits 100 yards on the ground early in the third quarter, Cooks is at 100 yards receiving as well.

Game is “over” on a Brees turnover halfway through the 4th, I get very intoxicated and call in sick Monday.

Are we now speaking the truth? This is all going to happen wtf

Archived