NFC Championship: Rams vs. Saints

DigInBoys

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Im not going to say if the Rams looked like they did against the Cowboys and if the Saints looked like they did against the Eagles, how this NFCCG is going to go. This game will be totally different. Not saying the Rams arent going to play at a high level, but each game is of its own.

I think this Rams team is different from when the Saints played them in Week 9. Talib is going to be on Thomas which I love that matchup better than I did Peters on Thomas. Anderson gives the Rams a dynamic dimension where nobody can say its Gurley or bust. Plus Anderson is a tough guy to bring down and he is literally built for the Saints defense because they are tough to run on. So how to you run on a tough defense? You have someone thats tough to bring down and force them to tackle that dude for 4 quarters. That dude is Anderson and oh btw, the Saints still have to deal with Gurley who did average 5.9ypc when he did carry the ball against the Saints.

As showtime said, this is the reason why the Rams got all of these big name guys. Suh stepped up big time against the Cowboys. I dont want to hear about the Rams struggle stopping the run. That was the regular season. Its a new season and the new season already showed the Rams shutdown the league leading rusher Zeke. So the Rams are playing with confidence, the have the horses to lineup and own both lines of scrimmage which they did show against the Cowboys. They are going to have to once again bring it and Im confident they will. The Saints are going to be at the their best. Now its best v best, who is going to make that one play or handful of plays that will decide the game? Im not concerned with the Saints playing in New Orleans like everyone will talk about before. Historically, the Rams have went into that dome and won. Teams that nobody expected to win, has went into that dome and won. Just today Foles had a chance at the end to lead the Eagles down the field late to win the game. The Saints arent impossible or invincible at home. The Rams have the team to go into New Orleans and win. Its going to be a good one and I cant wait.  

Ooooh my god. Book 2 

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Rams by 1 score IMO, Donald being the trump card for the game.

the Saints LG sucks, Brees doesn't like pressure in his face. 

Suh and Brockers might be the X Factors here. Both looked quite good against Dallas. I was shocked because neither played well over the second half of the season. If they play well again and allow us to stuff the Saints' running game effectively, that will take a lot of pressure off the defense.

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Regular season vs NFC championship game. You guys also had Kupp in that game, who I think is a big part of that offense. 

We'll see how Goff handles what will be a very hostile environment and high pressure situation. 

If he can take the team on his back and do enough to win the I'll be very impressed but I have my doubts because those NO corners are good and I trust Brees more.

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

Regular season vs NFC championship game. You guys also had Kupp in that game, who I think is a big part of that offense. 

We'll see how Goff handles what will be a very hostile environment and high pressure situation. 

If he can take the team on his back and do enough to win the I'll be very impressed but I have my doubts because those NO corners are good and I trust Brees more.

Na this game is gonna be win by Gurley and CJA if anything. Especially with the saints best run stopper out.

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Saints corners are good 

LOLOLOLOLOL no wonder you think the world of Amukamara And Fuller. 

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I don't think Goff will get rattled.  I hope the noise affects their communication, but I don't see Goff and McVay being rattled.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

That crowd was crazy today. They deserve some credit.

Yea, it's a great advantage.  I think they were as directly responsible as possible for forcing at least one punt.  And they played a part in the others.

Archived